Sign in to follow this  
nmigliore

NHL 08 (xbox 360) League

Yeah I would like the home/away to be balanced as best as possible.. so home team creates the session and invites the away team..

Hey guys I could get in a game today between 4-7 EST if either of my opponents is available. Otherwise, do either of you have time during the day this week? I can also play tomorrow night 4-7 EST, or maybe after 10PM. Let me know.

Chris

Hey so i joined and the only person displayed in the league is nmigliore...am i doing something wrong?

Oh dont mind that.. i decided to just make the league from my own schedule and keep my own standings..

Hey guys I could get in a game today between 4-7 EST if either of my opponents is available. Otherwise, do either of you have time during the day this week? I can also play tomorrow night 4-7 EST, or maybe after 10PM. Let me know.

Chris

Devils (Marty Brodeur) 1 - Lightning (christg19) 0

Shots:

Devils 22, Lightning 21

Hits:

Devils 44, Lightning 25

Faceoffs:

Devils:12, Lightning 14

Time on Attack:

Devils 8:58, Lightning 5:37

PIM:

Devils 4:00, Lightning 0:00

PP

Devils 0/0, Predators 0/2

Nj Devils goals:

Martin 1

Tb Lightning goals:

3 Stars

Martin Brodeur 21 saves

Paul Martin 1 goal, 0 assist

Patrik Elias 0 goal, 1 assist

I have to say that game was a blast. I havent had so much fun playing NHL in a while. It was a close competition, so close that noone scored for until the final minute, with less then 40 seconds.

Chris is definatly a great player to play against.

End of week 1 and im 2-0 :D

Aww man chris is offline now.. i just checked Live online and it said "Last online 1 minute ago playing NHL 08".. DAMN.. i wanna play already lol.. both my opponents i haven't gotten to contact yet but i sent them messages on Live.. BTW, good start Stevens :P

I agree it was a great game. Very evenly matched, and clean, nothing cheap. Best game I have played in a while.

nmigliore, if you want to play post here, I am around for a little while. I just can't hang on xbox, my wife prefers I help with the kids :noclue:

I'll check back to this thread.

Chris

Edited by chrisg19

Well Im pretty good with Photoshop, but making logos is better done in Illustrator.. Ill take a shot at something, but if anyone can make a cool logo then be my guest :)

Edited by nmigliore

No, sorry, I can't make 9. I should be available almost any time tomorrow. Give me a time that is good for you, and I will be there.

I like the idea of a logo for the sig of the winner...

Chris

Love the idea of the Logo for the winner.. we have something to play for (I WANT THAT FRIGGEN LOGO IN MY SIGNATURE! A-OOOO A-OOO A-OOO!!)

Sorry... I'm calm now...

Yeah we all know whose gonna win it though, lol.. its kinda obvious :boogie:

LET THE TRASH TALKING BEGIN! :P

Edited by nmigliore

Me and frosty are gonna play our game in like 10 minutes.. FINALLY i get to play.. im gonna lose :P