Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilostpod

live from the rock!

8 posts in this topic

hey!!! I'm at the game in section 215 row 5 .... Warmups just ended!!! My iPod touch is about to die but I will do my best to update. Arena is great.... Very bright and open. Upper level seats feel so close due to steepness.

2nd period about to start... Good period but we are all waiting for that first goal!!! Hope it comes soon. Puck about to drop.

hrm

so there's free wireless in the arena now??? :whistling:

I guess so LOL. I picked up two networks on my iPod touch... the one that wasn't password protected was "PrudentialVIP". Good signal in the seats in the upper level, but I lost the connection in the concourse. One can only assume the connection is better in the lower levels more near the corporate boxes.

ewwwe.... that's right.. I think VIP Suites have wireless!!! Ha Ha! Nice snag! :whistling:

I may have to bring the PC with me to try it!!

We just sat down for Game 2 for us against Pittsburg. Tonight we did a full walkthrough of the arena, everything looks great. Hung out with the Nj Devil, took a free picture at the verizon booth, met doc while he was walking around, and even saw the proud owner of the devils walking around! Crowds are starting to fill n now......hope they win! Excuse my typing, its still tricky typing on the iPod touch.

ughhhhh....horrible game! Its so quiet we can hear the players perfectly on the ice and we are in the second to last row. Its such a dissapointment since i havent seen the devils win a game since last season

Edited by ilostpod