Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 9

77 posts in this topic

the colts will probably lose a game in divison

but I said it before the game and I stick to it... in a bad weather game...new england... late january... the colts have the better personnel to handle that kinda game with Keith and Adaai and so forth... I'd not be shocked to see the colts win on the road, while New England pass pass and pass game is more fit for the colts dome :P

anyone else see the Seattle/Browns game?? fun stuff!!

but I said it before the game and I stick to it... in a bad weather game...new england... late january... the colts have the better personnel to handle that kinda game with Keith and Adaai and so forth... I'd not be shocked to see the colts win on the road, while New England pass pass and pass game is more fit for the colts dome :P

Edited by njdevils783

How does a loud stadium favor a vocal guy like manning who basically runs his offense at the line? Home field is crucial to this guy he was begging the crowed a few times to quiet down and he was in his own building. Plus the Pats started to solve Addai in the 2nd half so who knows.

oh NOW it's a stomping... GET ROMO OUTTA THERE :pray:

save him for next week please... this thing could get ugly!!!!!!

Seriously about to type "Well Jason Witten hasn't had a nice ball yet".. I'm phsychic... lets see...

Well the Cowboys haven't had a pick six yet... ;)

Seriously about to type "Well Jason Witten hasn't had a nice ball yet".. I'm phsychic... lets see...

Well the Cowboys haven't had a pick six yet... ;)

Bad weather... snow ice and wind... I hear that affects the passing game a LOT more then the running game, but hey...it's just a semi-causal observation B )... how the hell did you "solve" a guy who put up 200 yards of offense on ya?? :blink:

I said style of play, and the fact that the colts can pound it down your face, while the Pats can't anymore... it's that role reversal thing...and the Colts have never folded in their own house before :P

so far... so good... pounding the Eagles like veal is ALWAYS good times!!

It's AMAZING how dead and putrid the Eagles WR's are and how NO ONE has to respect them anymore.....

Edited by njdevils783

I think saying "How bout them Cowboys" sums up today's SNF game.

Geez crasher 25 point lead in the 4th and the cowboys are still throwing the ball whats up with that lol

Bad weather... snow ice and wind... I hear that affects the passing game a LOT more then the running game, but hey...it's just a semi-causal observation B )... how the hell did you "solve" a guy who put up 200 yards of offense on ya?? :blink:

I said style of play, and the fact that the colts can pound it down your face, while the Pats can't anymore... it's that role reversal thing...and the Colts have never folded in their own house before :P

Geez crasher 25 point lead in the 4th and the cowboys are still throwing the ball whats up with that lol

I do believe I addressed this... get the backups in there thank you!

though that play with no helmet was hella sick!!!

haha i know just trying to have some fun considering its now a Patriotesque game

Witten is my hero :) ....anyone see Romo mimicking the refs on the facemask call? :D Brad will be in next drive...at least we didn't go for it on 4th like other teams would have... :whistling:

Uh oh dont look now but its 38-17 here come those eagles lol....now who plays the next series for the cowboys

eh its the back up

Edited by njdevils783

Witten is my hero :) ....anyone see Romo mimicking the refs on the facemask call? :D Brad will be in next drive...at least we didn't go for it on 4th like other teams would have... :whistling:

How bout da Lions? Anyone still think they aren't for real this season?

Rogers INT for a TD was fricking hilarious. Big 300lb + D lineman running 50 yds for the TD.

Edited by JesterDevil

also lost in this week was the disgraceful.... and embarrassing efforts by the Jags AND Chargers... 300 yards by Peterson??

I mean I am glad and all (46 points!!)... god damn!!

God the Seahawks are a fvcking joke. Can't even gain half a yard.

Don't look now but the Saints are in the playoff picture.... CRASHER, any reason to wory about them if we play em come playoff time?

Don't look now but the Saints are in the playoff picture.... CRASHER, any reason to wory about them if we play em come playoff time?

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT to see the Eagles totally humiliated in front of their home crowd!! Such loyal fans, right? That place was quiet all game long, half empty after the half, and a total ghost town by the end of the game.

The Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb dominance in the NFC East is over! I hope it hurts, Philly.

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT to see the Eagles totally humiliated in front of their home crowd!! Such loyal fans, right? That place was quiet all game long, half empty after the half, and a total ghost town by the end of the game.

The Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb dominance in the NFC East is over! I hope it hurts, Philly.

Once the Eagles dropped Garcia and Trotter, they were done in my book.