Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 9

77 posts in this topic

How bout da Lions? Anyone still think they aren't for real this season?

Rogers INT for a TD was fricking hilarious. Big 300lb + D lineman running 50 yds for the TD.

Rogers is a BEAST...most underrated DT in the NFL hands down...that INT reminded me of Sam Adams when he was with Buffalo when he picked off Tom Brady and scored...

It is great to see the Lions in the mix...and it will make the Thanksgiving doubleheader that much better! :boogie:

don't ask me I can't look past next week :P

but as a whole... no I can't take the Saints seriously yet (though I am SHOCKED they won this week), it's not the same team as it was....

I think its more like the same team it was.... last year :blink:

Oh and I'm lovin the Eagle frenzy and cry-fest. I had 4 friends over for the game, allw ere cowboys fans, and all left befefore the 3rd quarter ended :P

And LOTCB good to see a change in avatar and $ignature! That$ the $pirit!

And LOTCB good to see a change in avatar and $ignature! That$ the $pirit!

It is like the wind...it can change again! (Lets hope not!) :lol:

Damn I was all fired up this week

Dallas is very overrated. Once it comes to crunch time they will fold like a house of cards.

Dallas is very overrated. Once it comes to crunch time they will fold like a house of cards.

you mean like the Ravens since week 1??? :giggle::koolaid:

they have the superior talent in the NFC, and this is one year that can get you to the Super Bowl

You know who i suddenly miss all of the sudden? TrentonDevils and his mouth about the 49ers....enjoy your $ Clement$!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know who i suddenly miss all of the sudden? TrentonDevils and his mouth about the 49ers....enjoy your $ Clement$!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were just thinking about that last week too... then we realized the Pats get a TOP FIVE PICK thanks to the horrible Niners!!! :rant::argh:

We were just thinking about that last week too... then we realized the Pats get a TOP FIVE PICK thanks to the horrible Niners!!! :rant::argh:

See how could ya hate the patriots :boogie::dance:

I never said I "hate" them...but they are a lil bit overdone at this point

and Brady looks like a brainwiped zombie... CREEPY!!

and now Moss has the same stare!

Yea the week off should do them some good, but then again I think Belichek had them practicing yesterday and today so who knows

Please...please tell me you are joking...how did they get that pick?
Edited by Hasan4978

Well, according to TrentonDevils, Alex Smith would be the Superbowl MVP :rofl:

I SEE AN UPSET FOR THE BILLS :evil:

Of course the Patriots have to lose their own first-round pick as part of Spygate and not the higher of the picks.

LET'S GO BUFFALO! :evil:

Ha$an on the Bill$ bandwagon? You have been through enough $uffering this year, dont subject your$elf to even more pain! :P
Edited by Hasan4978

I think the pats would be in more trouble had they not had the bye week in between. I mean they still have to be riding pretty high right now despite whatever they say in interviews. The two weeks give them time to get over it and refocus. Plus I they have some serious veterans that probably won't let a let down happen but who knows. Bruschi, Vrabel, Seau, Brady I mean they have a nice veteran core. It's not like were talking about a bunch of rookies who are probably out sipping champagne becuse they won a regular season game. lol but then again who knows