Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satans Hockey

MLS Playoffs

8 posts in this topic

The Red Bulls failed to make it out of the first round yet again and they didn't even score a goal in either of the 2 playoff games. So god damn frustrating :argh: the only good thing is I don't have to miss next weeks Devils-Flyers game for a Red Bulls game. Oh well, there is always next year.

I just want New England to lose. I don't care who wins otherwise. Anyone else following the playoffs?

Ugh, I was really hoping the Red Bulls would get something done, but I'm not surprised. They didn't end the season too hot. Always next year...

What a failure the whole NY franchise has been from the MEtros to the Bulls : (

Coach Areana resigned, thank everything holy. He was a horrible coach, he got his reputation from coaching college and should have stayed their.

I agree he was ineffective with the Red Bulls but he did get several trophies w/ DC and didnt do terrible with the national team :rolleyes:

New England vs. Houston today at 12pm for the MLS Cup if anyone cares its on ABC and will be shown in HD.

LETS GO HOUSTON!!!

Bleh another crappy finish for a decent Red Bull year.. American soccer sucks.. EPL and the Italian league all the way :)

New England had a 1-0 lead after the first half but they choked it and lost 2-1 to Houston and lost their 4th MLS Cup game. Thank goodness.