Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thefiestygoat

Food at The Rock

193 posts in this topic

Jimmy Buff's created the Italian Hot Dog

I had never heard of Jimmy Buff's before, but now I think I gotta try one of those Italian Hot Dogs!

http://www.jimmybuff.com/

Tried the Jimmy Buff's Double Italian Hot Dog tonight. Yum! My wife had the turkey sandwich and enjoyed that too!

Next time I wanna try the pastrami sandwich, and then maybe the Nachos with Chili.

Go Devils.

anyone try the zeppolis or the pulled pork sandwiches/ both very good

The Devils gotta distribute a map of the food stands!

Just follow Chico, you'll be all set. :D

Speaking of Chico, does anyone know what food stand he visited tonight?

Where do they have the pulled pork sandwiches, my wife wants to know. And I guess I'd be interested in trying the zeppolis, if I knew where they had those.

The Devils gotta distribute a map of the food stands!

Popped my Jimmy Buffs cherry on Wednesday. I've gotta say, it was bangin!

Prob gonna try Hobby's at my next game, whenever that will be. Any reccomendations?

I had the corned beef, I think, it was either that or pastrami, at Hobbys and it was of course expensive but it was good.

I tried that LA Oki Dog thing last night, it was pretty good but I didn't think it was that amazing. All I really tasted was the chili and the hot dogs.

They should open up a stand that sells fat sandwiches, grease trucks style.

I ran into Chico last night - early - -and I asked him"Chickster whats for dinner tonite? he say its a summer theme and rattles off suasage and peppers / french fries w/ malt and lemonade ... Im like awesome, he says that they tape those segments early - and then tells me to come see him if there is anything in the arena that Ive eaten and dont like.

Where is that stuff that Chico tried the one night with the Chicken and Pork in Garlic Sauce?

Where is that stuff that Chico tried the one night with the Chicken and Pork in Garlic Sauce?

I think that was from Taste of Newark, EL Pardo First one on the Left in the Upper Concourse. I had something like that up there it was not too bad its Portuguese.

OMG! I found true food heaven at the Rock yesterday. I finally had the Hot Pastrami sandwich from the Hobby's Deli stand. Phenomenal! Though I wasn't happy with the $12 tab, it was still extremely delicious. You also get a bag of chips, a small cole slaw, and a nice pickel. Good, good stuff!

I had NO interest in eating those hotdogs. IMO, they smelled nasty and wouldnt buy them if they were .50 cents.

The chicken fingers look OK, but not for 8 dollars.

I will stick with beer, after all beer is food right?

I had NO interest in eating those hotdogs. IMO, they smelled nasty and wouldnt buy them if they were .50 cents.

Ya my hot dog was fine.

The cheese with the nachos is different this year... it used to have more spiciness to it, so I was a little bummed when i had the nachos and cheese. I liked the old cheese better! I dont get the other stuff on the nachos so having the spicy flavor in the cheese was good for me. Oh well! Ya win some ya lose some :)

Ya my hot dog was fine.

The cheese with the nachos is different this year... it used to have more spiciness to it, so I was a little bummed when i had the nachos and cheese. I liked the old cheese better! I dont get the other stuff on the nachos so having the spicy flavor in the cheese was good for me. Oh well! Ya win some ya lose some :)

Hehe..."The cheese is sub-par!! Back to the Meadowlands with us!" :lol:

I know.. im so picky.. but its pretty much the only thing I ate when I ate at games... Im not a big fan of arena food. So probably like 8 times a year I get some nachos with cheese :)

The chicken fingers really aren't that great at all.

I had a cheeseburger last time I went and I enjoyed it, but that may be because I was absolutely starving.

I want to try the panini sandwiches and also the sushi (though I have my doubts about the sushi)

The chicken fingers really aren't that great at all.

I had a cheeseburger last time I went and I enjoyed it, but that may be because I was absolutely starving.

I want to try the panini sandwiches and also the sushi (though I have my doubts about the sushi)