Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thefiestygoat

Food at The Rock

193 posts in this topic

I think the best deal money wise is the Nuts Online stand. You can get a pretty big bag of chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate covered peanuts(they have other kinds too) for like 5 bucks and some change.

Did any one catch todays Chico Eats segment is it online yet?

I decided at the last minute to go to the boardwalk had a craving for Boradwalk fires and I saw him there.

I think the best deal money wise is the Nuts Online stand. You can get a pretty big bag of chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate covered peanuts(they have other kinds too) for like 5 bucks and some change.

If nobody has said it before, the Panini's are fantastic! I absolutely cannot get over them, and i have gotten them very very often. Delish!

Sorry but I do not eat at the rock. I eat before hand or after the game....

I drink beer at the rock.... I noticed that the Beers are not very cold upstairs. The Molson keg is always full of air and not working right...

but one spot (near the smoking area) downstairs the beers are ice cold. looks like i will be going there for beers... for 8 dollars a beer I want the beer to be COLD!

I drink beer at the rock.... I noticed that the Beers are not very cold upstairs. The Molson keg is always full of air and not working right...

but one spot (near the smoking area) downstairs the beers are ice cold. looks like i will be going there for beers... for 8 dollars a beer I want the beer to be COLD!

Hmm Beer in the icelounge is cold.... :noclue::whistling:

I am getting an error on your youtube links that reads:

The url contained a malformed video id.

Are you sure you're posting the right url?

For anyone looking for where some of the stands are, the Devils just published this chart on their site.

http://devils.nhl.com/news/concessionslist.htm

Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Fries. Delicious. It gives you fire ass, but it's definitely worth it! LOL, jk, it's not that hot-- Chico definitely exaggerated (YouTube).

Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Fries. Delicious. It gives you fire ass, but it's definitely worth it! LOL, jk, it's not that hot-- Chico definitely exaggerated (YouTube).

Gotta love chico. But hands down, Panini's are the best.

Is Top Dog still around. I got food from there before but when I went to the Islanders game this past week it looked like Nathans took over their stand. Are they still around?

Is Top Dog still around. I got food from there before but when I went to the Islanders game this past week it looked like Nathans took over their stand. Are they still around?

All the food @ the Rock is good. Jimmy Buffs hot dogs and the funnel cakes along with the zeppolies are just awesome.