Bettman to host satellite radio show

Diabolical

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=222731&hubname=nhl

Bettman to host satellite radio show. Deputy commissioner Bill Daly and league disciplinarian Colin Campbell will also take turns hosting the show.

On the bright side, Bettman's thinking outside the box here. On the downside, if they screen calls to make sure no one tears him apart, there won't be any calls getting though.

Either way its a cool idea...at least they recognize that they need to come to the table with the NHL audience in some form.... I'm not sure if this has been done in other sorts with this regularity.....anyone?

Well, it will be interesting: Ready, Aim, .....Fire!!!!!1 :boogie:

Either way its a cool idea...at least they recognize that they need to come to the table with the NHL audience in some form.... I'm not sure if this has been done in other sorts with this regularity.....anyone?

Well, it will be interesting: Ready, Aim, .....Fire!!!!!1 :boogie:

I give Bettman credit for doing this. And, as the previous poster said, get the call screeners warmed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you know...i remember when the devils were possibly moving to Nashville...and then the big push for the cup in '95 seemingly saved the devils....man i despised Bettman, believing he was somewhat in favor of relocation...remember that lady gov'ner and the other prominant jersey folk rallying behind the franchise...

i kinda respect bettman now...the guy is so hated, takes so much crap...yet he seems to always pull off a good interview, only time will tell...

Edited by ice dog