Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 11

88 posts in this topic

new england is pouring it on. wtf going for it 4th and 1 up 35-7

ummm.... like madden said just stop them pouring it on is so harsh :dizzy::whistling:

Edited by njdevils783

on top of it i was up 55 going into tonight in my fantasy league now up 1 thanks to 5 tds. 4 moss 1 watson. i need bench players now.

ummm.... like madden said just stop them

you know. i would agree with you but there has to be some kind on unwritten code in football. dont be an a$$hole is one.

on top of it i was up 55 going into tonight in my fantasy league now up 1 thanks to 5 tds. 4 moss 1 watson. i need bench players now.

you know. i would agree with you but there has to be some kind on unwritten code in football. dont be an a$$hole is one.

Patriots are runnng a HB that noone has even heard of on draw plays and hes still picking up 14 yards... like Madden said what do you want them to do? punt on 3rd down? theres still a football game going on.... with that said Brady probably wont even play the 4th quarter

i dont have a problem with the hb running, just them passing on 4th down and 1. rubbing salt in the wound.

i dont have a problem with the hb running, just them passing on 4th down and 1. rubbing salt in the wound.

but again its not like Brady ran a draw to pick up the yard, he threw a lob pass to the back of the endzone... field goals seem like more of a sure thing that that

you know... i hope one of there key players gets hurt now..... nothing serious but long enough to effect them.

would teach them a lesson.

Edited by tsdevils82

Hey the Steelers did that on 4rth and 6, at their own 21 ... IN OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

I couldn't , and I'm still out of words to describe that decision.(VS THE JETS TODAY)

Edit: And I'm still pissed off by the decision of Arians and Tomlin.

Edited by TravisZajac

Belichek does it again on 4th down. See if he runs on those plays to pick up the yard I have a problem. At least he's putting the ball in the air. And what is pouring it on more kicking field goals or just going for it?

so my 1st place fantasy team is now down 136 - 133. i have titans d tomorrow, so if they quit scoring (moss and watson) i should be ok.

Hey the Steelers did that on 4rth and 6, at their own 21 ... IN OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

I couldn't , and I'm still out of words to describe that decision.(VS THE JETS TODAY)

Edit: And I'm still pissed off by the decision of Arians and Tomlin.

haha but i mean its the jets, could anyone realistically expect the jets to do anything productive?

Belichek does it again on 4th down. See if he runs on those plays to pick up the yard I have a problem. At least he's putting the ball in the air. And what is pouring it on more kicking field goals or just going for it?

Why do you have a problem with:

1. working on your weakness

2. keeping the ball on the ground... MINIMIZING your injury... and not overdoing a proven point, you've already proven your better... there's no need to run your offense

Junior Seau at FB !?!?! :blink:

49-10 now....

lets go 2nd team

on a lighter note.. anyone talk to lotcb. he is probably crafting a classic post or 2

haha but i mean its the jets, could anyone realistically expect the jets to do anything productive?

YEAH... BUT THE FIRST DRIVE IN OT THE DEF STOPPED THE JETS.... JUST PUNT THE GOD DAMN fvckING BALL!!!(And yet, the O-line of tha Steelers played like sh!t for the whole game.. Why would it change right now?)

Oh and... Before the 4rth done, it was like 3rd and 12, they decided to RUN , instead of PASSING......

:argh:

PATS HATERS?

WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!!?

BTW... So much for believing into Bills upseting the Patriots :angry:

Atleast they're 5-5 lotcb :whistling:

Edited by TravisZajac

Lol well the buffalo fans in the end zone look like they all just lost their best friend. The one guys look was just precious.

Well Mr. Eckel our what 4th string scores a TD

morris is hurt... faulk is hurt.....

not 4th string because belicheck wants to. but he has too

morris is hurt... faulk is hurt.....

not 4th string because belicheck wants to. but he has too

What about Corey Dillon or that pothead Ricky Willams :uni:

Clown refuses to answer his phone :P

poor guy

did he win in fantasy at least??

Well he won that by 30

he ran the damn score up :lol:

Ellis Hobbs with intreception for TD when it rains it pours

What about Corey Dillon or that pothead Ricky Willams :uni:

lmao thats what i was thinking haha kind of like a Moss rebirth for Williams

poor guy

Well he won that by 30

im calling now..... no response.

so whats the call..... next time new england has the ball.... moss, brady, watson, welker out?

Edited by tsdevils82

im calling now..... no response.

so whats the call..... next time new england has the ball.... moss, brady, watson, welker out?

I'd say Brady is out, Moss and the rest is a tough call

lmao thats what i was thinking haha kind of like a Moss rebirth for Williams

LOLL

Would you imagine Moss+Williams?

Oh my, Bellichick would have lot of trouble finding those two on Fridays nights :whistling:

poor guy

Well he won that by 30

Meh... When I think that my Steelers are 7-3, and I'm pissed off by today's game... I remember the pain of LOTCB as a Bill fan....

Then it gets away :D

I just saw the score is 56-10, is that correct?

Yes sir, and this just prooves that my Steelers won't win against them, and in the Playoffs.....

That's a different season from the regular season, but we'll see in two months.

EDIT: Hey guys, which game you enjoyed the most in this season?

As for me.... Winning vs rivals(2xBrowns, 1xBengal,1xRavens..) And outside of the Steelers, seeing the Cowboys crush the Eagles 35-10 at Philly..... I can't stand most of the Eagles fans.

Edited by TravisZajac