Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martyisth3b3st

IN LOU WE TRUST..... ?

40 posts in this topic

Dont worry Beetlebum im sure you will find a way to reclaim that title.

+1000

What you say!!?

Main screen turn on.

I didn't fully jump off until this past offseason. It was pretty much a gradual decline from after we won the cup until now, but I'm fed up already.
Edited by CRASHER

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota, LA Kings or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

.... and then consider how "fed up" you should be.....

spoiled up the ass I tell ya

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! :rant:

Get 'em Crasher!!!

For all the doubters and ship jumpers, there is a team that plays right across the Hudson River that may suit you better. They have more fans, more money, more Mexicans and they're first in the Atlantic! Much better than the sorry band of basement dwellers you formally rooted for. Just don't come crawling back when they fall flat in the playoffs, lose key free agents or when Sean Avery gets banned from the NHL for cross checking a referee. Your seat has not been held for you.

Your seat has not been held for you.

We'll make sure it stays empty :D

Edited by eaglejelly

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota, LA Kings or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! :rant:

fixed for your continuing nitpicking pleasures :P

fixed for your continuing nitpicking pleasures :P
Edited by Hasan4978

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver, LA Kings who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

*fixed for nitpickers delight :P *

woot.. my post was so awesome it transcended male/female gendering :P

woot.. my post was so awesome it transcended male/female gendering :P

Dont worry Beetlebum im sure you will find a way to reclaim that title.

:lol: