Satans Hockey

Chris Jericho

30 posts in this topic

Is suppose to come back tonight but well see in a little bit. I will be dancing for joy if he does :dance:

Edited by Satans Hockey

bah, I'll watch it after heroes :P

WWE and TNA have both been SO BAD OF LATE.. it's hard to give them loyalty on the tuner....

bah, I'll watch it after heroes :P

WWE and TNA have both been SO BAD OF LATE.. it's hard to give them loyalty on the tuner....

I miss ECW circa '96-2000.

And when I saw Chris Jericho, is it bad that the first thing I thought was "is dead"?

That tends to be my first reaction whenever I hear a wrestler's name these days...

CYNICS :P

Spend the $10 a month on WWE 24/7... it's awesomeness :)

Edited by CRASHER

Is this an internet thing or a tv thing?

I just saw him on Off The REcord last week and he said he was done wrestling and promoting his book....wtf

I just saw him on Off The REcord last week and he said he was done wrestling and promoting his book....wtf

I saw that too...did you see how small he looked? He didn't even look like the same guy to me.

TNA isn't THAT bad... as long as you ignore the main-event scene :P.... the undercard is getting fun again!

I remember going to watch Chris when he wrestled here in a bar circuit in front of 10-20 people everynight....he was a huge heel. Good to see him come back.

I'll tune in when the Brooklyn Brawler comes back. ;)

I've been a fan of the Ayatolla of Rock n' Rolla since back when he was the Lionheart in WCW...but have since lost touch with 'rastlin' as a whole...it's good to hear he's back doing what he obviously loves...had to watch the redebut at the link...can't say it wasn't somewhat impressive...might make me turn the channel that way some Monday....maybe...

he's a backstage guy.. if you look real careful when the backstage guys "break up a fight"... you'll see him !!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, give me Jerry Blackwell and Mad Dog Vachon anytime over these new gimmicks!

I LOVED The Goon. Probably because he had a Devils colored jersey. He was awful though.

Nobody beats Barry Horowitz though. Ultimate jobber right there.

Edited by thelastonealive

Your all a bunch of " Jabronis".... :whistling::lol: