Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL week 12

181 posts in this topic

Ah, nothing like ignoring the family to watch some football right ??? :boogie:

Not that this Thursday has a LOT to offer... but the games do deserve their own little blurb... expect a full preivew on the rest on Friday as normal!!!

Thursday November 22:

1230:

Green Bay at Detroit:

What to look for

Goddammit why does the good game have to be early?? :rant: our family doesn't watch football on Thanksgiving (well now what the hell is wrong with them ??? :rant")... I'm sure I'll squeeze this game in somehow since it's the lone good game of the day!! The Packers are rolling, but the Lions NEED this game after last week's debacle...this is gonna be a fun one to watch with lots of points going all over (this fvcker better be on the TV too :P) anyway... yeah you know... Rating ***

4pm:

NY Jets at Dallas:

What to look for

Pain... offense.... suffering! I don't know... I usually try not to get too cocky and ahead of myself on games... but damn this one just looks like such a romp (go back and look at last thanksgiving and the wallop pf Tampa who was just as bad)... the Jets got lucky with their fluke on Sunday and NO WAY they play THAT well again 4 days later! So I'd not hold my breath in hope here.... Rating **

8pm:

Colts at Atlanta:

What to look for

Could the Colts get a better opponent to get healthy on?? Well Miami :P... but anyway... start all your healthy Colts for this one!! This one looked ugly in August and gets no better now!!! JUST GET THE BALL TO ADDAI DAMMIT!!!! (though I will miss pissing Mike off on Sunday and having him yell DIE... and I do NO.. ADDAI for hours on end B ) ).... I really got nothin else on this one ... Rating *

Well, it might just be because my co-workers are HUGE Jets fans, but i'm nervous for the game, kind of, i'm actually dreading it, because i think the Boys will find a way to lose, and that just shows my confidence. Meh. Too many beers, g'night.

THOSE JETS WILL fvckING BEAT YOUR TEAM....

THEY DID IT TO MY STEELERS(SCREW YOU, 4RTH DOWN AND 6 AT PITTS 21 DURING THE OT)

:angry:

I'm kidding...

I'd say....

Wins by.. Boys,Packers,Colts.

I'm gonna say wins by the Packers, Cowboys, and Atlantas going to stand up and have a decent game. Going to go with Atlanta... haha but I hate the Colts so what do I know... nothing lol

wow bias much ??? :P

the Falcons are a putrid joke of a team... I'd lay the best odds on an underdog winning HAS to be the Lions... always play good in this one... desperation factor and the most talent of the teams

ok I need to be awake in 4 hours :blink:

haha yea i was being a bit sarcastic but at 3:30 that always doesnt go over so well....... HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've NEVER seen a defense line up with NO people on the front line like that before!!! :blink:

I told you to watch out for those Damn jets!!!

:evil:

Yeah I'm watching my team half ass it and still lead by 14

Don't dare compare America's Team to the TIN FOIL Curtain :P

America team?

Oh come on, We all know America's team are the Patriots.. The Cowboys haven't won a Superbowl for at least 11years...

My Steelers won one 2years ago :D

Hey you're a drunk fool Canadian what do you know about America?? :P

and we all know what happened in that Neil O'Donnell Bowl too :evil:

You just wish you had a corner like Newman :lol:

you wish you had a 21-3 lead on a minor league franchise like the Jets! :evil:

you wish you had a 21-3 lead on a minor league franchise like the Jets! :evil:
Edited by TravisZajac

Yeah the Steelers flop one, Hooooorayyyy

I'd like to see how would the Cowgirls do in the AFC...

MhhhmMM... MMMM...

;)

I watched some of the packer game, which should have been a bigger margin of defeat. The Jets are pathetic.

I didn't watch any football today, im done with the Jets for this season, but this halftime show sucks. Kelly Clarksons voice sounds terrible, like shes got a cold and she isn't half-naked so there isn't any reason to watch this..... thank goodness for the Cowboys cheerleaders, they are the only good part of this halftime garbage.

Edited by Satans Hockey

one they could not afford to flop if they have delusions of the bye week :P

let's see, played the Pats as good as anyone else did... check...

beat the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS last year

ad there's no doubt they'd poind the tin foil Steelers like veal

Though Jacksonville and Tennesse worry me, they pound the piss out of you

the AFC aside of New England and a HEALTHY Colt team is none that impressive either....

I didn't watch any football today, im done with the Jets for this season, but this halftime show sucks. Kelly Clarksons voice sounds terrible, like shes got a cold and she isn't half-naked so there isn't any reason to watch this..... thank goodness for the Cowboys cheerleaders, they are the only good part of this halftime garbage.

Dude it's cold rainy, and had some snow flurries... that's kinda tough on a singer... it was funny when the video kicked ot though :lol:

Personally I hate this damn stuff football is about FOOTBALL not crap halftime shows :P

Dallas defeated the Colts last year

I discount the Lions game because I was unable to see it because my GF is a dope and we missed out flight back from Houston (and that crappy Texas Bowl) and I walk in just in time to see TO Drop the Ball and GAME OVER :rant:)

Well I agree with half of your Super Bowl :P

See why you need to lay off the training beer buddy??

And a valuable lesson for the Patriots fans on the board... what Dallas is doing now is called TAKING IT EASY ON YOUR OPPONENT, we've proved our point and we'll get the hell outta here nice and easy

(now watch Romo throw the ball 40 times now!!)

I was dead wrong, and a pretty decent effort put forth in that game by Romo and the Boys. :dance:

And after reading all of TZ's posts about last years playoffs, we have to remember that while Tony might have been fumbling footballs, its still better than playing golf and watching the Pro Bowl from his couch like Big (headed) Ben. :P

10-0 FALCONS :blink:

I've NEVER seen a defense line up with NO people on the front line like that before!!! :blink:
Edited by Hasan4978

Ricky Williams is taking reps in Dolphins practice and might play this monday :blink: