Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL week 12

181 posts in this topic

How can you have the Ravens here??? We find the most original and dramatic ways to lose games.

How can you have the Ravens here??? We find the most original and dramatic ways to lose games.

Damn i forgot this yesterday... sorry !!! B )

Sunday November 25:

Raiders at Chiefs:

What to look for:

Well the Raiders are already playing out the string keeping the pocket warm for Jemarcus Russell

you're right.. I'd need real man's liquor to pull that off :P

Wee...football, football and football tomorrow.

I'll catch former Grey Cup champion Jeff Garcia for the early game against the Redskins.

Then I'll watch this years Grey Cup @ 5pm....

Which should be over just in time to catch the late Patriots game.

That gives me from 4pm to 5pm to do laundry, vacuum, go for groceries, pay the bills, etc. :)

you're right.. I'd need real man's liquor to pull that off :P

banjo_guy.JPG

GO err aww fvckit Don't Go Niners just roll over and go to sleep

:haha2: :haha2:

If that dude was in my stands I'd wanna Just End The Season too :P

MOUAHAHAH..

Browns are losing, Giants are losing(24-7..), Bengals are winning 14-6(BEAT THOSE DAMN BUNGALS!!!) Ravens should loose vs the Chargers and....... The Eagles will loose against the Patriots...

This is going to be a nice WEEK-END OF FOOTBALll...

Oh and btw, screw those god damn J-E-T-S..KILL THEM!!!

:haha2: Giants :rofl:

Rande (probably murdered that spelling) Barber!! What a play, what a fake, WHAT A PICK! FINISH THIS ONE BUCS!

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

Eli Manning...

3years and a half, and still couting.....

To see the real ELI.

Just pre-ordered my Division Champs shirt baby! 2 more wins in the next 5 games, with teams on that list such as Detoit, Philly in Dallas, and Carolina.... and we only need to win 2 of those games, while the Giants basically need to win out.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?

Bucs didn't win the game. Redskins lost it. Four fumbles and 2 interceptions. Tampa Bay didn't even score any points in the second half and were still able to win the game.

I hope Garcia is good to go next week. I think he only played 7 plays (3 to start the game and 4 to end the game) as he was out with a sore back much of the game.

Bucs didn't win the game. Redskins lost it. Four fumbles and 2 interceptions. Tampa Bay didn't even score any points in the second half and were still able to win the game.

I hope Garcia is good to go next week. I think he only played 7 plays (3 to start the game and 4 to end the game) as he was out with a sore back much of the game.

The Bucs offense didn't win that game, but their stifiling defense came up big when it needed to, so they got the "W", and that's all that matters. The Bucs managed 17 total yards in the second half... yikes.

The Redskins have a habit of wrapping up the game and giving it to their opponent S.W.A.K. (look at the Giants game)

how do the falcons have a better record then the jets?

they didn't play the Cowboys B )

Wow for anyone who did NOT get to see this Arizona/SF... WOW!!!!

(amazing how the 49er offense comes to life against the Cardinals who NEEDED this game.... oh I see... U-Dog got their defense :P)

Rackers misses 27 yard FG in overteime after 49ers pull cheesy timeout play on them (I HATE THAT DAMN RULE :rant:)

and now the Bears and Broncos are in OT... holy hell the 4:00 games DID deliver after all!!!! :P

What a comeback by the Bears against the Broncos. The broncos defense really chocked this one away. Now the Bears are in fieldgoal range and yea appears to be over.

Devon Hester is THE most dangerous and game changing player in the NFL

and then Arizona misses the FG... San Fran 3 and out... punt... dopey returner doesn't let it bounce into the end zone... holding on the play... 1st and 10 on the 2... Warner back to pass... sack... fumble... TOUCHDOWN... so of all things all the overpaid players on the 49ers defense get a gimmie win :lol:

I should learn my lessons on giving up on the 4pm games :P

ITS OVEERRRRRRRR!!!1

Oh and BTW' I'd like to kill myself, for not puttin Calvin Johnson,Frank Gore and Fred Taylor in the NJDEVS FF league...

Damn, what an idiot am I.

ITS OVEERRRRRRRR!!!1

Oh and BTW' I'd like to kill myself, for not puttin Calvin Johnson,Frank Gore and Fred Taylor in the NJDEVS FF league...

Damn, what an idiot am I.

PS, thanks for winning.... now the bane of your existance is now a mere one win out of potential first place in the fantasy league :evil:B )

oh how does it feel ??? :lol:

THE COMEBACK LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: