Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL week 12

181 posts in this topic

Hey hey, not all of us Cowboy fans are arrogant... :)

lol I know I know... I dont really have a problem with anyone just enjoy the common trash talking :whistling: haha an really would it be as much fun if we didnt... buh ugh I'm such a bandwagon fan that in 3 months i might be rooting for the cowboys so who knows lol :rolling:

Edited by njdevils783

it's ok... if you jumped fences we'd whip your ass into shape anyway :lol:

Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. Your lack of maturity shines through with every post keep it going. Not to mention you completely ignored my 2nd coment so your a hypocrite to boot. And honestly if the bandwagon thing is all ya got you lost already. Just jumping on the disagreement that the other guy and I had and settled like adults is just sad. But hey thats your life.

Oh and I love this another cowboy fan accusing a patriot fan of being a bandwagoner... I'm sure 92-95 must have been really tough on you. What a suprise Cowboys are in first and their fans are arrogant again... save you Crasher wish they could all be like you. Haha and he likes Duke wow do you root for any losing teams or just national contenders. Let me guess yankee fan as well? This is to easy.

But hey with all that said any injury for anyone I would never hope nor root for. But my point was when you see them happen, which is unavoidable, I couldn't have chosen a more deserving person.

92-95 wasn't tough on me, sure, but i was still a fan from 96-06, where we were the doormats of the league for a couple years, and I enjoyed ZERO playoff wins.

I ROOT FOR DUKE BECAUSE I GRADUATED FROM THERE! Get OVER yourself.

Just looked at his profile page, and the 24 year old who can't type, can't spell, and has the grammar of a 6 year old is telling ME to grow up.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

92-95 wasn't tough on me, sure, but i was still a fan from 96-06, where we were the doormats of the league for a couple years, and I enjoyed ZERO playoff wins.

I ROOT FOR DUKE BECAUSE I GRADUATED FROM THERE! Get OVER yourself.

Just looked at his profile page, and the 24 year old who can't type, can't spell, and has the grammar of a 6 year old is telling ME to grow up.

:rolleyes:

ooo this is never going to end. Damn I forgot I'm writing for the NY Times I'll have to correct my grammer to keep you happy. Really get over youself. Saying you were a fan from 96-06 proves about as much as me saying I was a Pat's fan pre 01. This is going nowhere. I'm done with this thread. Good luck to all. Week 13 here we come.

Edited by njdevils783

if it makes anyone feel better I came out of the womb a Cowboys fan...that was way back in '81 :)