PARISE POWER

SC Devs Fan

PARISE POWER

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11222007/sport...ower_343255.htm

White wasn't the only factor in yesterday's game. The usually missing power play connected twice, thanks to Zach Parise, who scored both of their goals. Before last night, they had scored one power-play goal in 34 chances in nine games during November, and allowed a short-hander.

A nice break from (N)Єverson's usual bash-fest.

Can't wait til tomorrow night, if Martin and Rachunek play, this team will look great.

Parise-Elias-Gionta

Zubrus-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson

Brylin-Pelley-Clarkson .... something like that

Martin-White

Rachunek-Greene

Mottau-Vishnevski

Brodeur

Weekes

Looks solid...

Can't wait til tomorrow night, if Martin and Rachunek play, this team will look great.

Parise-Elias-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson

Martin-White

Rachunek-Greene

Mottau-Vishnevski

Brodeur

Weekes

Looks solid...

Everyone seems worried about our young defenseman, and I don't think this is such a bad thing. If you're in a year where we have realistically lower expectations than usual (new coach, just lost a top forward and top Dman) than I don't mind playing kids. As far as I'm conscerned, throw the crap at the wall and see what sticks. Better to go through the growing pains now than to trade for veterans just to be average. Having the best Goalie of this generation helps too. Lets stick with this young core of guys, figure out whether Gionta and the other forwards are for real, see how the defensmen mature, and go from there.

Maybe we will suprise some people and end up as a 4 or 5 seed. As we've seen many times recently, you don't have to be a top seed to advance in the playoffs (Ducks vs. Wild in Western Finals ring a bell?) Let the kids get experience with a low cap number and make the big purchase when we're ready to contend - which I think is at LEAST a year away.

Parise-Elias-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson

Martin-White

Rachunek-Greene

Mottau-Vishnevski

Brodeur

Weekes

Looks solid...

Everyone seems worried about our young defenseman, and I don't think this is such a bad thing. If you're in a year where we have realistically lower expectations than usual (new coach, just lost a top forward and top Dman) than I don't mind playing kids. As far as I'm conscerned, throw the crap at the wall and see what sticks. Better to go through the growing pains now than to trade for veterans just to be average. Having the best Goalie of this generation helps too. Lets stick with this young core of guys, figure out whether Gionta and the other forwards are for real, see how the defensmen mature, and go from there.

Maybe we will suprise some people and end up as a 4 or 5 seed. As we've seen many times recently, you don't have to be a top seed to advance in the playoffs (Ducks vs. Wild in Western Finals ring a bell?) Let the kids get experience with a low cap number and make the big purchase when we're ready to contend - which I think is at LEAST a year away.

Being honest, Brylin gives alot of heart to the team but Rupp doing the same thing is much more more productive for the team. He could play the game as well as Brylin plus he has a grit to his game.

I feel bad for Brylin because he seems to be the one guy that gets leveled every game for no reason.