Sign in to follow this  
nmigliore

Gears of War

nmigliore    4

anyone still play it? pretty crazy story with me - i got it for xmas last year.. sold it to my friend in june.. and just re-bought it from him since he doesn't play it anymore.. im really getting into it again, i think i sold it to him just to get money to buy another game so im glad i finally got it back now.. so does anyone play? campaign-wise for me, i have beaten the game on Casual and have beaten most of it on Hardcore (still need to complete 4 parts of Act III and all parts of Act IV).. I dont play ranked much so i dont have many (or none) achievements for online.. but i love playing player matches (b/c u can swap weapons).. my favorite online weapons are sniper and torque bow.. the shotgun is a beast of course to ;).. so does anyone play? Despite playing Halo 3 and CoD 4, i still think Gears is my favorite online game

for ppl who dont know my XBL gamertag, add me if u play GoW: nmigliore

:koolaid:

njdevil434    0

I play a bunch of Xboxlive GOW but i have to say that it has now been outclassed by Call of Duty 4 and of course Halo 3. I now play those games mostly but i still go back to gears every once and a while.

Crisis    66

Yeaaah, H3 and Call of Duty. But I do have Gears. My tag is Crisis13 if anyone wants to play.

Confusious    0

Just bought my Xbox 360 brand new last week, and I'm waiting for the copy of Gears of War that I bought off eBay to come here. When it does, I can proudly say I'm addicted too. :D