NFL Week 13

CRASHER

There's a few reasons to get yo popcorn ready this week.. just be ready to enjoy it all weekend... what else are you going to do tomorrow... Louisville/Rutgers??? :lol:

Thursday November 29:

Packers at Cowboys:

What to look for:

So are there any Giants fans deluded into thinking their game with Dallas was the NFC game of the year?? HA!!! Anyway

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reference to Thursdays game it's pretty sad that even the governor of wisconsin won't be getting this game on TV. Could be the game of the year and they've been saying something like 74 million households won't have the game. Really wish I could go to a bar for this one but got class in the early AM next day.

But aside from that I guess that Patriots Giants game won't be made available at all here unless you have NFL network. It's a shame that a game that could make history again won't be available to the people in the area unless you have dish. I'm no pro on this TV stuff so if you have any info Crash let me know.

Pats placed Colvin on IR today guess that "foot" injury is pretty bad. Anyone know if he actually came out yet and admitted if it was an arm injury yet? Oh the Pats and their shroud of secrecy.

Edited by njdevils783

But aside from that I guess that Patriots Giants game won't be made available at all here unless you have NFL network. It's a shame that a game that could make history again won't be available to the people in the area unless you have dish. I'm no pro on this TV stuff so if you have any info Crash let me know.

Pats placed Colvin on IR today guess that "foot" injury is pretty bad. Anyone know if he actually came out yet and admitted if it was an arm injury yet? Oh the Pats and their shroud of secrecy.

I remember watching something years about regarding Favre's struggles in Dallas, and I am not sure if someone can verify this for me, but when you stand on one side of the field in Dallas and look across to the other goalpost on the other side of the field, you cannot see the entire goalpost, meaning the field is not flat...it has a round shape to it...which means, since Favre throws very hard and throws high, he struggles on this type of field versus most other fields that are more conventional.

I just found that interesting.

I remember watching something years about regarding Favre's struggles in Dallas, and I am not sure if someone can verify this for me, but when you stand on one side of the field in Dallas and look across to the other goalpost on the other side of the field, you cannot see the entire goalpost, meaning the field is not flat...it has a round shape to it...which means, since Favre throws very hard and throws high, he struggles on this type of field versus most other fields that are more conventional.

I just found that interesting.

WANT ME TO TALK sh!t UH?

MY STEELERS OUTSCORED THE GODDAMNS STARS 3-2.

IN YUR FACE, CRU$$$HER!!

Dallas Stars for the week:

3 -2 win, Sunday

3- 2 win, Monday

4- 2 loss. Wednesday

that's 8 goals, that's TWICE the tin foil curtain total!

as for the RELEVANT info...

DAMN THAT WAS A NICE WIN!!

so how many Favre owners are scurrying to make room for Rodgers... he was worth the wait eh?? :P

Again, I had no idea the Packers and Cowboys were playing last night and I would have loved to have watched this game. The NFL network is a joke.

:cryriver::evilcry:

Go to a freaking bar for the night!!!! It's not like they didn't tell you weeks and MONTHS in advance of this game!

I'd pay $20 a month for NHL and NFL Network to NEVER need ESPN again!!

(and I STILL went out for the game :P)

:cryriver::evilcry:

Go to a freaking bar for the night!!!! It's not like they didn't tell you weeks and MONTHS in advance of this game!

I'd pay $20 a month for NHL and NFL Network to NEVER need ESPN again!!

(and I STILL went out for the game :P)

It wasn't on my radar and I shouldn't have to go to a bar to watch a football game. That's for tools.

It wasn't on my radar and I shouldn't have to go to a bar to watch a football game. That's for tools.

any more then whining that it's not spoon fed to you in your living room?

it's not 1993 anymore.. if you want to find a game on TV there IS a way to do it

it was also on NFL.com....although I agree..no reason why the cable companies making people shell out extra cash to get NFL network...and Crasher goes to bars to watch the game regularly....i think it's cuz he has no friends :P

and Martysb3tt3r, you gotta take a relaxer or something...it's not like the game looked like it was out of control...we were only down early in the game and had a complete handle on it...your fan license is about to be revoked :D lol

Edited by UnderDogX