NFL Week 13

CRASHER

Yet you couldn't find it and went to a bar.

I no longer consider Sun Tavern a bar... it's my secondary home :P

and my house has the NFL Network also

I'm not the person to be bringing into this debate cause I've dumped girls over Sunday Football! :koolaid:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas Stars for the week:

3 -2 win, Sunday

3- 2 win, Monday

4- 2 loss. Wednesday

that's 8 goals, that's TWICE the tin foil curtain total!

as for the RELEVANT info...

DAMN THAT WAS A NICE WIN!!

so how many Favre owners are scurrying to make room for Rodgers... he was worth the wait eh?? :P

We're talking about one game... See what a Cowboy win can do to you?? Cru$$$her... You'r really disapointing me.

:P

NHL plays 82 games, NFL plays 16... so if you do the math, each NFL is as much a part the season as 5.125 NHL games... so comparing weekly is reasonable

and if you saw the ice on Short Island Monday... it was as bad as the gunk you C- football team called TURF!!

Yeah, comparing good 3games ices vs the worse Field conditions that I've ever saw , of course.

An other point: The Steelers allowed 0points.

DID THE STARS DO THAT?

No,.

:D

Fantasy football schedule and results:

Week 11 vs Steelers Win 103.92 - 58.96

You had your chance and you got pounded like cheap veal... so stay in the background and pray you can keep the Pats at the UNDER boy!!!!! :P

If Chicago had any kind of offense, they would have put up 50 points on the Giants, Geeze louise, Eli Manning flat out sucks ! Is he Archie Mannings love child ? because he is nothing like his brother.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

that's funny since team-off-the-streets is pounding you like cheap veal too... look how fantasy football mocks life and I see team CRASH in 4th place at the moment thanks to stat tracker B )

Man you're gonna be incorrigible next week if your team ever does make the playoffs :giggle:

Fantasy football's just mocking me right now. Losing by 6 HUNDREDTHS of a point, to Clown's last-place team (though not for long) is basically the final insult. Even my other team's having issues now, I was two games up for the last playoff spot but my team lost and the other guy won so I'm one up with one to play and the points tiebreaker is pretty close.

At least the Jets finally won a game, whoopdie damn doo.

Edited by Hasan4978

this just in... when you walk in the door of my apartment ... you hate the Steelers or you LEAVE!!!

and wow... THANK YOU FOR THE FIRST DOWN DEXTER JACKSON!!!!!!

What a DISASTER :blink:

Hey, I could be 7-6,.... With the win that'll get against Underdog...

what? who? 71.14 - 65.54.....oh oh...don't look now....keep the wine coolers and zima to a minimum before posting little man :D

and that's even with no point from a WR and negative points from Favre... :)