• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 13

148 posts in this topic

Sorry, I had forgotten how PATHETIC the Bengals are....

can we have this weather in Baltimore tomorrow since I know the Ravens can't stop the Pats?? :P

that's funny since team-off-the-streets is pounding you like cheap veal too... look how fantasy football mocks life and I see team CRASH in 4th place at the moment thanks to stat tracker B )

Man you're gonna be incorrigible next week if your team ever does make the playoffs :giggle:

Fantasy football's just mocking me right now. Losing by 6 HUNDREDTHS of a point, to Clown's last-place team (though not for long) is basically the final insult. Even my other team's having issues now, I was two games up for the last playoff spot but my team lost and the other guy won so I'm one up with one to play and the points tiebreaker is pretty close.

At least the Jets finally won a game, whoopdie damn doo.

Edited by Hasan4978

Man you're gonna be incorrigible next week if your team ever does make the playoffs :giggle:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling::dance::boogie::evil:

Geez parker can't hold onto the ball, Pitts is just asking the bengals to get back in this game. Really just take the damn elbow sleeves off

wow

for a game that was a total cluster... this damn 4th quarter is really wrenching ain't it??

this just in... when you walk in the door of my apartment ... you hate the Steelers or you LEAVE!!!

and wow... THANK YOU FOR THE FIRST DOWN DEXTER JACKSON!!!!!!

What a DISASTER :blink:

Yikes 4th and 3 and the Bengalss jump offisdes on the punt.

Edited by njdevils783

Hey, I could be 7-6,.... With the win that'll get against Underdog...

what? who? 71.14 - 65.54.....oh oh...don't look now....keep the wine coolers and zima to a minimum before posting little man :D

and that's even with no point from a WR and negative points from Favre... :)

that's funny since team-off-the-streets is pounding you like cheap veal too... look how fantasy football mocks life and I see team CRASH in 4th place at the moment thanks to stat tracker B )
Edited by TravisZajac

Hasan, I saw that this morning...I have never, ever seen a closer matchup then that... :lol:

As for the Bills, amazing what happens when you have a QB who can make good decisions, and be cool under pressure, basically with no #1 WR, terrible TE play, and a RB who Smokey from Friday thought his blind date looked like (Freddie Jackson)

How in the world are the Bills 6-6 with the 31st ranked offense and defense??? :o

I felt a bit for the Skins though, such a tough week for that team and this one will be no easier...

As for the Gibbs 2 timeouts...that is terrible, absolutely zero excuse for that. I think as great as Gibbs was, it is time for him to go.

People are ripping the Bills for running a 22 yard sweep on the 1st play of the game when the Bills did not know the Skins were lining up with 10 men to honor Taylor, what were they supposed to do, pull a Favre and lay down which gave someone a record?

Edited by LOTCB

Gibbs.... 15-25years ago he was great.

Now, he's a very bad Coach. He can't manage his T.O's/Challenges, and it cost him 2games so far this year.

As for the people who are ripping the Bills... Come on, they ran, so what??? They had to do ala Favre(Like LOTCB JUST SAID.) and let Strahan get his record, back to the 2001-2002 season?? Come on, just let the play happen.

As for the Bills... They consistently put pressure on Campbell all game. It was amazing. They're playing way better with Edwards in than J.P "BUST" Losman. Marv Levy is making good decisions for his team so far...(Picking Paul Poz, Edwards,Lynch..)

If they can go 9-7, (They play the Phins,Eagles,Browns? and... Giants??) its very nice. (With all the injuries they had..)

Good season so far LOTCB..

Ugh the stupid bears have to go and LOSE that game (you G-nats fans can't claim for a second that the Giants won it) and now i have to wait an extra week to put in the order for my NFC East Champions T-Shirt! It's been a long time overdue Crasher and UDX, but we did it, so it's time to celebrate!

Humm dude,

Even if the Giants all wins their remaining games, and the Cowboys looses all their 4fours games, the Cowboys will still win the Divison at 11-5.. Since they hold the Tie-breaker against the Giants(Won their 2games.)

So you can command your t-Shirt.

Edited by TravisZajac

Humm dude,

Even if the Giants all wins their remaining games, and the Cowboys looses all their 4fours games, the Cowboys will still win the Divison at 11-5.. Since they hold the Tie-breaker against the Giants(Won their 2games.)

So you can command your t-Shirt.

Wrong misuer, the giants are 8-4, so if they win out they will be 12-4, and if the cowboys lose out they will be 11-5.

I know my Cowboys ;)

Gibbs.... 15-25years ago he was great.

Now, he's a very bad Coach. He can't manage his T.O's/Challenges, and it cost him 2games so far this year.

As for the people who are ripping the Bills... Come on, they ran, so what??? They had to do ala Favre(Like LOTCB JUST SAID.) and let Strahan get his record, back to the 2001-2002 season?? Come on, just let the play happen.

As for the Bills... They consistently put pressure on Campbell all game. It was amazing. They're playing way better with Edwards in than J.P "BUST" Losman. Marv Levy is making good decisions for his team so far...(Picking Paul Poz, Edwards,Lynch..)

If they can go 9-7, (They play the Phins,Eagles,Browns? and... Giants??) its very nice. (With all the injuries they had..)

Good season so far LOTCB..

I look at yesterday another way too...that game is a game they should have easily lost...ju$t like Cra$her should have been down in the dump$ on 10/8/07 if it wa$nt for vintage Buffalo mi$ery :P

Buffalo needs another strong draft, get a good TE, another WR with size, a legit #1 corner to play in the Cover 2 and things will be looking up next season.

Edited by LOTCB

Bah, every team wins 1-2 games they should lose and loses 1-2 games they should win... unless they are Miami :P

Gibbs and that coaching staff needs to GO, they are much like Dallas was with fatboy, the talent IS there... but they don't know how to use it

I dunno I had a tough time watching that game... glad I didn't notice the 10 men on the field or I might have gotten emotional

as for the NFC East... whoopie... I'll be happy with a bye, but like with the Devils I don't celebrate Division Titles :P

I honestly think this is the game Eli needed, to lead a comeback in a hostile envirnoment. That being said I lost my patenice with Eli during the game.

Wrong misuer, the giants are 8-4, so if they win out they will be 12-4, and if the cowboys lose out they will be 11-5.

I know my Cowboys ;)

God the Cowboys got lucky this week. Just glad that Favre's streak won't suffer.

I honestly think this is the game Eli needed, to lead a comeback in a hostile envirnoment. That being said I lost my patenice with Eli during the game.
Edited by Senators Advocate

7-3 RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep throwing ducks in the wind Brady!!! :clap::clap:

Is it just me or does Brady look really uninspired today. Just walking around shoulders shrugged. Then again I'm sure Watson dropping 2 passes in the end zone, 1 a sure thing, doesnt help. Chance for a second 3 and out coming up.

Dropped pass number 3

Edited by njdevils783

I hope so!!

Personally I need Brady, Stallworth and Welker to be under 40 points to make my money league playoffs!! :pray:

Aside from that Ray Lewis just scares me the guy is just huge and seems pretty angry all the time.

Hobbs looks injured, and going to be 28 or so yard field goal attempt for the Ravens. The scary thing is the Ravens offense has looked good. I dont think anyone could really expect the pats to run it up on their D but the offense is really standing up nice. Scary start 10-3 Ravens

Daaaaamn Watson just stood up short of the first down. who was that just manhandled him. Was pretty bad as the guy looked a foot shorter and about 70 pounds lighter. See little guys can win lol

Edited by njdevils783