thefiestygoat

Rays Announce New Stadium

14 posts in this topic

im excited for them. theyll be the big guys in town once the marlins spring from florida.

Wow. I really like the look of this. Good on the Rays for being able to pull off a stadium like this. Very cool!

Nice looking place and it looks like they have a nice trade in the works so things may be looking up there finally.

I sorta like the Rays in a weird way, hopefully this stadium will help them attract free agents.

This is the 1st time this franchise is acting like a Major League Baseball franchise since they started. It's about time!

That looks like a beautiful second home for Yankees and Red Sox fans.

But seriously, that's a nice-looking design.

That is one bizarre look, but it definately grows. Fiesty's right, it definately fits the Florida look. And it can't be worse than the place they play now.

BTW, when did they drop Devil from their name?

I hope you are joking. They have a ton of great hitters who all have a ton of tools. That team has the best group of athletes in the league but they need to find pitching. Their bullpen had to be one of the worst ever assembled and their starting staff is pretty weak after Kazmir.

BTW, you mentioned Kazmir but Shields was one of the best pitchers in the AL last year and had a much better year their Kazmir.