Ranger Coach Rips New Jersey

devilsfanincalgary

Then phrase it that way. If you read over your initial comment it says nothing about the presence of The Cup at the ceremony.

Possible reason why: Messier is one of the greatest players of all time.

You are an idiot and have no comprehension skills. You were talking about players drinking from the Cup and whatever when they aren't the current champs, so when I quoted you it was pretty clear that's what I was referring to.

Where was the Cup every time Gretzky's number was retired?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll assume you meant these women (plural) and you're (your is used when something belongs to you) and go from there. The fact that he is a millionaire and a pro hockey player is what allows him to meet famous women. That doesn't automatically mean they'll date him.

He's very good at agitating opposing players and throwing them off their game, he's able to draw penalties (more than he gets), and he shifts the momentum of a game quite well. Also, he's probably one of the most underrated point producers in the league. People concentrate so much on his mouth they look past his contributions on the stat sheet.

Edited by StarDew

You question someone's grammar after typing....Wow so many idiot comment to take on all at one, but I like a "challenge"...idiot is a noun....an adjective decribes...hence the correct usage in your sentence would be "idiotic" not "idiot" ...also it is comments not comment...you are referring to more than one comment so get off your high horse pointing out the difference between singular and plural :doh1: btw... incorrect usage of past in your last sentence...you look pass something....past refers to time.

No, hockey players' skills and abilities and performance aren't directly corrolated to how well they dress. If you understood the statement by Pelino all he said was that Gomez now dresses better than he used to. Nowhere did he imply that fashion = talent. That seemed to be what every other person on this post turned it into. That's the problem with talking to Devils fans, none of you know how to make coherent arguments. You love to create a straw man and then tear it apart.

And btw, forgive a guy for trying not to look like a slob. NYC has a much higher standard for its players than Newark, NJ. And before any of you jump on me for that comment keep in mind that I was raised in Jersey and worked at Gateway Center for 2 years. I watched them build The Rock right outside my office and I can attest to the fact that the neighborhood is not a classy one.

Edited by TravisZajac

Way to go, to summarize the whole Devils fan base :rolleyes:

I went on a Ranger forum, and you know what? A ranger poster posted the Marty article, in which he said that Lundqvist,Luongo and..(I can't remember the other stud) belongs in the top 3 Goalies.

Those fans still called Marty bum, and a diver.

Should I go ahead and make them look like their whole Fanbase is just as homer as those Rangers posters replied about Marty? No.

Without seeing the post you read or knowing the guy's intentions, it is quite possible that he was talking about this season. If that's the case you can't argue for Brodeur being in the top 3 this season. Fact is, until last night's horrendous performance, Hank was in the Top 5 of every major goalie category. He was a huge reason why the Rangers weren't 0 for whatever at the start of the season. Brodeur, on the other hand, was below a .900 for a good portion of the season (last 8 excluding) and still isn't under a 2.00 GAA (which Lundqvist can't claim anymore either).

Simple minds make for simple arguments. I'm not here to defend stupid fans, regardless of team allegiance. Stupid people exist on both sides of the aisle

Our discussion began when I made a generalization about "Devils Fans" as a whole, which you clearly didn't appreciate. It's just easier to say that than "the following Devils fans are stupid" and compile a list. I know where my statement was at fault.