Ranger Coach Rips New Jersey

devilsfanincalgary

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so many idiot comment to take on all at one, but I like a "challenge"

JPntsca: Once again, I worked for Prudential on the 10th floor of Gateway Center for 2 yearsl so don't tell me I don't know anything about the area. I wasn't attempting to stereotype, I was speaking from experience.

njdevils783: Yes he does have money, but less than the actresses he dates. Who gets beer goggles over people who don't make as much as them?

DaneykoIsG@y: Enough said.

devilsfan26: The number was retired 2006, 2 years after he retired from the league. Why would they retire the number while he was still playing for the team.

Anymore brainbusters?

Are you kidding? millions are millions. If you honestly think these woman would date him if he wasnt a millionaire your really delusional. All a guy like this is good for is shopping tips and help with your makeup. Besides that what? The amazing thing is he is a complete fruitcake off the ice and its like he feels he has to make up for his loss of masculinity by being a complete goon and jackass on it.

I can give the Messier partial credit but Avery is an a$$hole and anyone who calls someone like him "god" wow just wow.

Edited by njdevils783

devilsfan26: The number was retired 2006, 2 years after he retired from the league. Why would they retire the number while he was still playing for the team.

Anymore brainbusters?

I was talking about the fact that the Rangers had the Stanley Cup along with almost the whole 1994 team at the NUMBER RETIREMENT ceremony. Since when does a player suddenly own the Stanley Cup on the day his number is retired by a team?

Are you kidding? millions are millions. If you honestly think these woman would date him if he wasnt a millionaire your really delusional. All a guy like this is good for is shopping tips and help with your makeup. Besides that what?

I'll assume you meant these women (plural) and you're (your is used when something belongs to you) and go from there. The fact that he is a millionaire and a pro hockey player is what allows him to meet famous women. That doesn't automatically mean they'll date him.

He's very good at agitating opposing players and throwing them off their game, he's able to draw penalties (more than he gets), and he shifts the momentum of a game quite well. Also, he's probably one of the most underrated point producers in the league. People concentrate so much on his mouth they look past his contributions on the stat sheet.

I was talking about the fact that the Rangers had the Stanley Cup along with almost the whole 1994 team at the NUMBER RETIREMENT ceremony. Since when does a player suddenly own the Stanley Cup on the day his number is retired by a team?

Then phrase it that way. If you read over your initial comment it says nothing about the presence of The Cup at the ceremony.

Possible reason why: Messier is one of the greatest players of all time.

Then phrase it that way. If you read over your initial comment it says nothing about the presence of The Cup at the ceremony.

actually at least 3 people understood it the second they read it. but you know, we're the idiots here not you.

Possible reason why: Messier is one of the greatest players of all time.

how many laps did gretzky take with the cup when he retired?

Yea I'm not happy with that one either.

To paraphrase Tony Kornheiser "I'll try to do better next time"

Bear with me, I'm fighting on all fronts here.

I'm just messin' anyway. I honestly don't even really know what the convo is really about, I woke up like twenty minutes ago and saw like the last couple posts and wanting to chime in for the fun of it.

I guess it's something like "Messier is the best leader ever."

"No, he sucks."

"No, he's the best."

"He was a terrible leader."

"1994."

"Well the Canucks sucked."

"Your name is stupid."

etc.

I'm just messin' anyway. I honestly don't even really know what the convo is really about, I woke up like twenty minutes ago and saw like the last couple posts and wanting to chime in for the fun of it.

"No, he sucks."

"No, he's the best."

"1994."

"Your name is stupid."

etc.

Yea that's been the gist of it.

"No, he sucks."

"No, he's the best."

"1994."

"Your name is stupid."

etc.

wtf this is every conversation i've ever had w/ a rangers fan

stop spying on me