Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 14

61 posts in this topic

Oh come on.. no one watched the Bears/Redskins game :P

But anyway... we're getting to the fantasy football playoffs now, and the nitty gritty in the regular season (only 3 weeks left!! :evilcry: :evilcry: ) .. might as well enjoy the precious football Sundays left!!!

Sunday December 9:

Miami at Buffalo:

Oh sweet merciful CRAP here

I thought the game was going to be allot closer until that great motivator on pittsburgh opened his mouth.... weather shouldnt be that bad either so I dont really see the Steelers winning this game but hey im biased

I'll be at the Broncos/Chiefs game this Sunday. The high is supposed to be 27 degrees. Brrrrrr.

Last year we abused Manning and the Colts, only to be outdone by our own coaches terrible play calling.

Maybe the Colts can score a touchdown on us this year.

that was the playoffs and I think you guys blew your load last week and still lost, that's hard to get back from more so on a defense that lives on the emotion

(and dammit I need Manning to be as good as Romo this week :P)

Or should I play Favre vs the Raiders?? grrr

Humm I see..

17-13Pats.

Where are thos pats who said that the SteelHers would get slap by atleast 20points by the Pats??

;)

Humm I see..

17-13Pats.

Where are thos pats who said that the SteelHers would get slap by atleast 20points by the Pats??

;)

Eh they still might :P The Patriots can score in 15 minutes the number of points it would take your team 60 to get.

:blink: I almost ripped my couch, broke my cell phone, and shattered my remote in that game. When Witten fumbled the ball on the goal line i took off my Witten jersey and chucked it. I went to find it and wear it proudly about 10 minutes later :dance:

I'm done with Football this season.

Crowns the Patriots right now, I don't give a fvck.

Good bye Season,.(That was a boring season.)

:rolleyes:

Better do it now.

To quote the great Terrence Newman, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash". You got too hyped up, amped up, and overconfident, that your Steelers would beat the Patriots*. But the "Any given sunday" thing is still here, so don't crown the Patriot*'s asses yet, because we still have a long season left for teams like Dallas, Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Pittsburg for that matter.

To quote the great Terrence Newman, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash". You got too hyped up, amped up, and overconfident, that your Steelers would beat the Patriots*. But the "Any given sunday" thing is still here, so don't crown the Patriot*'s asses yet, because we still have a long season left for teams like Dallas, Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Pittsburg for that matter.

I've never said the Steelers would beat them, it would be close.(But, it a certain way, I knew they would get beaten.)

I'm just too sick and tired with all the Patriots talk being the best team ever, B.B being the best HC, all the undefeated talk..

Better bow down to them right now than in February.

I've never said the Steelers would beat them, it would be close.(But, it a certain way, I knew they would get beaten.)

I'm just too sick and tired with all the Patriots talk being the best team ever, B.B being the best HC, all the undefeated talk..

Better bow down to them right now than in February.

You had an avatar bet... if you didn't think the Steelers were going to win, why would you make that?

You had an avatar bet... if you didn't think the Steelers were going to win, why would you make that?

For fun.

There's always hope that my Steelers would beat the patriots... A slime chance.

I've said it, it was going to be a close one. Guess I was wrong.

;(

Who's calling the plays for Pittsburgh? Andy Reid?

Down 3 TD's with 6:50 left they're running this drive like its the middle of the 1st quarter.

Who's calling the plays for Pittsburgh? Andy Reid?

Down 3 TD's with 6:50 left they're running this drive like its the middle of the 1st quarter.

hey its that conspiracy thing I bet the Steelers want the Pats to go 16-0 too... you know the haters will think of something

Hey how did Clown steal Travis' login info?? :P

The Seahawks trounced the Cardinals to win the toughest division in football ( :whistling: ) for the 4th straight year.