moj8681

Newark Bars Postgame?

65 posts in this topic

Epic thread revival? How's the migit-filled, stripper-poled out no-rangers-allowed Dan3yko Is God bar complete with balloons and a water slide working out?

Since the recession hit, I had to take back my original offer to invest my jar of pennies so I could buy peanut butter. But my offer of the high five is still very much on the table. In fact, I will up my investment to an enthusiastic high five, instead of the half-assed one I was gonna give earlier.

That's the spirit! :koolaid:

Since the recession hit, I had to take back my original offer to invest my jar of pennies so I could buy peanut butter. But my offer of the high five is still very much on the table. In fact, I will up my investment to an enthusiastic high five, instead of the half-assed one I was gonna give earlier.

Watch out, there's been numerous reports of peanut butter being tainted with Anssi Salmela these days, y'know.

Watch out, there's been numerous reports of peanut butter being tainted with Anssi Salmela these days, y'know.

:rofl:

It really is a shame about the PB outbreak, since it ranks up there with beer, boobs and hockey as the greatest things ever.

:rofl:

It really is a shame about the PB outbreak, since it ranks up there with beer, boobs and hockey as the greatest things ever.

In that case, the stripper poles will be lined with peanut butter. I also recently got a good quote on a water slide from the owners of the now-defunct Action Pack. They even offered to installed it in exchange for a lifetime pass good for free Belvedere. I told them they were crazy and we have settled on free Majorksa. Light.

Dan3kyo is God LIVES!

In that case, the stripper poles will be lined with peanut butter. I also recently got a good quote on a water slide from the owners of the now-defunct Action Pack. They even offered to installed it in exchange for a lifetime pass good for free Belvedere. I told them they were crazy and we have settled on free Majorksa. Light.

Dan3kyo is God LIVES!

Ahh,

. Had many good times there.

"There's nothing in the world like Action Park!"

Edited by 95Crash

I'll contribute my Yuengling sign, and about 65 cents!

I would like to give my pickle jar of like $120, some random Devils wall decor and ideas for a menu if we're serving food, as long as I can bartend. :D

I would like to give my pickle jar of like $120, some random Devils wall decor and ideas for a menu if we're serving food, as long as I can bartend. :D

You need to man... err.. woman?.... the cupcake stand!!!!!

Cupcakes and peanut butter covered stripper poles ... this will officially be the greatest place on earth.

"There's nothing in the world like Action Park!"

The Alpine slides were the best! Watching the wipeouts was almost as cool as riding down!

moj8681, See if they have any of those "Race Cars" left! We could do sobriety test obstacle courses on Beaver Alley!

:idea: Beaver Alley... hmmmm... Good name for an establishment, or at least a backroom in an establishment. B )

Compromise! CUPCAKE SHOOTERS! :dance:

Edited by Masked Fan

Compromise! CUPCAKE SHOOTERS! :dance:

Oh hell... I never thought about that! Like those ones you can get in Applebees or Fridays! Ooooooooooooh. :D

Oh hell... I never thought about that! Like those ones you can get in Applebees or Fridays! Ooooooooooooh. :D

I think we have our st patty's day request!!!!! :dance:

I think we have our st patty's day request!!!!! :dance:

I do have the equipment to make those little bite size ones. Hmmmm.

I do have the equipment ...

Quoted for misuse at my discretion in the future. :evil:

Quoted for misuse at my discretion in the future. :evil:

OH COME ON. :doh1:

That place Mesa or what ever it was called lasted less time then the crack rocks on the corner of Market and Broad.

We were gonna go there one day (prolly a friday) after work but then it was gone. We were there everyday too lol. From what "they" said was that building and everythign else on that side of the street was supposed to be demolished to make way for a huge sportsbar (possibly ESPN the zone style), shopping and parking. Havent seen it yet.

I havent tried any of the other bars besides Arena Bar and Green St Cafe (when i need food along with brews). Im gonna give them a shot.

If you didn't know before, I spent the summer interning at an architecture firm in Miami, I hope to eventually major in architecture. Anyway, for fun, on and off throughout the last 3 or 4 weeks, I've been building this place we made. Unfortunately, I can't exactly run a waterslide from the building to the prudential center, so I just had the waterslides ending up on the ground. They're still waterslides though!

Anyway, I have like 75% of it done, so I thought I'd share the photo's with you guys. It takes a while to upload, but they'll all be up on this thread in an hour or so.

Here goes nothing!

Anyway, a couple points of interest.

-There are 2 stripper poles. They are covered in peanut butter.

-There are 3 TV's, one of them is permanently in use as a computer hooked up to NJDevs, of course.

-The menu is self-explanitory

-The bathroom doors, under "Men" it has a Devils logo, under "women" it has a Rangers logo. Sorry, ladies of NJDevs.

-Please note, cupcake, that the bar has 2 small platters of cupcakes. Just for you :)

If you have any suggestions, shoot!

:lol: that's awesome MB. Really nice touches. When you make an architecture firm, can you name it Art Vandaly Industries? Please?

I particularly appreciate the fact that 2MA is represented in this bar. :thumbsup:

Edited by thelastonealive