moj8681

Newark Bars Postgame?

65 posts in this topic

I particularly appreciate the fact that 2MA is represented in this bar. :thumbsup:

All for you, my dear friend! :P

Also, if you have anything you would add or change, let me hear it. Any posters you want hung up, etc.

I am honored to be represented. I am loving it all. Even the peanut butter stripper poles. ;)

This bar would obviously be closer to the shore, right? I mean look at all these bars up in newark but we don't have any here. MB, me, you, dig, and others deserve this.

For location, I suggest by the train station in Belmar (or any shore train station town). Get plastered in the bar, walk to the train, walk to the scf at the pru center.

Christ, there is rarely a time worth posting anything here. Yeah, Sutter sucks, and sorry, but I think Brylin does too, and aside from that, I'm content to just read what other people say for months on end.

Except when it comes to my baby, the Super Fun Water Happy Slide Peanut Butter Bar.

Nice renderings, but the "E" in "GRILLE" should be a "3." That's part of the charter. And no slides leading to the Goal Bar? Unacceptable. We'll all freeze in the street after Weekend Warrior weekend #2 (Tampa, then Detroit). I'm not running into the Devils Den for an $85 sweatshirt.

I'm willing to move this bar from Edison Place to the old trolley station on Broad Street, just behind the garage and next to the church founded in 1666 if the water slides will go into the Ice Lounge.

Also,to get back on the very original topic, the site Glocallynewark.com has pointed out more than a few places to get a drink or 6 before and after each game. To hell with the overpriced Brick City, I'm a huge fan of MmmBello's. Partly because I take the train back to NYC anyway, and partly because it's awesome. No water slides though.

Forgot to mention, I do love the prices.

Ok. I'm currently doing a render making my best attempts at a slide going directly from DIG-Bar to the Pru center. How exactly do you want the slide to, y'know, ENTER the building? I'm thinking if we have the slide end up going through it's own entrance in the PNC tower, and we just literally purchase the land next to the Rock to build this bar from scratch, we could make it work. And you're right about the cold, I'll change it to an indoor slide. Other than that, oh creator, what else would you like added? Any posters? Pictures? Random items?

Ok. I'm currently doing a render making my best attempts at a slide going directly from DIG-Bar to the Pru center. How exactly do you want the slide to, y'know, ENTER the building? I'm thinking if we have the slide end up going through it's own entrance in the PNC tower, and we just literally purchase the land next to the Rock to build this bar from scratch, we could make it work. And you're right about the cold, I'll change it to an indoor slide. Other than that, oh creator, what else would you like added? Any posters? Pictures? Random items?

Can the slide twist, starting at the top of PNC Tower, and spit ut at the base where everyone else enters? Maybe the slide should have it's own metal detector/wanding station?

This bar would obviously be closer to the shore, right? I mean look at all these bars up in newark but we don't have any here. MB, me, you, dig, and others deserve this.

For location, I suggest by the train station in Belmar (or any shore train station town). Get plastered in the bar, walk to the train, walk to the scf at the pru center.

How about we have the water slides go from the bar in Belmar all the way to Newark? The Bar would have to be something like 2,000 stories tall to make it happen, but that would be the world's most kickass slide. We can call it the Atomic Wedgie Express. The second slide should be for Rangers fans only. It would be a good way to save on plumbing since we could just send all food and human bodily waste out through this slide. It should also let out into the Hudson, just like most sewers.

How about we have the water slides go from the bar in Belmar all the way to Newark? The Bar would have to be something like 2,000 stories tall to make it happen, but that would be the world's most kickass slide. We can call it the Atomic Wedgie Express. The second slide should be for Rangers fans only. It would be a good way to save on plumbing since we could just send all food and human bodily waste out through this slide. It should also let out into the Hudson, just like most sewers.

YES

Hahahahahahaha I just bursted out laughing at work and my boss gave me the strangest look. This made my day after a dissapointing night. Maybe since we made the SCF this year we'll actually have money to create this HELL of an idea!

I never saw this before! Best thread ever!