Gomez to Shanahan, one-timer SCORE!!!!

AveryIsGay

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beezer's right, your team has been the envy of the Atlantic the last few weeks. The fact that your win streak came during our downturn makes it all the more frustrating. I'm much happier about a Rangers win than a Devils loss. In all honesty I'd love to see the two meet in the playoffs. It should make for a good series.

Satans Hockey: I'd still post every once in a while, just less hostile.

skeeter: I've been playing hockey for over a decade (until recently due to surgery) so I'd say I'm familiar with what a trap is thanks. I know exactly what Matteau did. Also, I don't play WOW nor do I tell my friends about this. It's more for my own interest/amusement. What else would I be doing at 2:30 in the morning. Combinations of insomnia and study breaks force me to find something to do.

God how many people have to ask this? It's been firmly established that I am either

a) 4 years old

b) a 4th grader or

c) 13

Let's not speculate on if we played a series in a year that already happened how it would turn out. As the cliche goes if your mom and dad weren't siblings you wouldn't be retarded.

Hahahahahahahahaha

We're 4-0-0 against you this year.

Gomez was the best forward on the ice all game, including a pretty set-up for GWG.

Stopped dead in your tracks during your win streak.

We break our 3 game skid against you.

Hank gets his 15th win and 5th shutout.

All in all an enjoyable evening.

Have a nice night.