Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils731

Mike Ribeiro

18 posts in this topic

I was just browsing through stats and saw that Ribeiro has a 37.2% shooting percentage so far this year. That is insane. To be so far outside of what could reasonably be expected is amazing.

I was just browsing through stats and saw that Ribeiro has a 37.2% shooting percentage so far this year. That is insane. To be so far outside of what could reasonably be expected is amazing.

That fake injury diving b!tch!

Thats all I got. :noclue:

Edited by thefiestygoat

What was it against boston during the playoffs he faked injury to stop a boston rush?

What was it against boston during the playoffs he faked injury to stop a boston rush?

I'm not positive but I think you are right. Perhaps someone else can confirm that. I remember he pulled some diving sh!t against the Devils that had Friesen really pissed once, I remember wanting Friesen to kick his ass over that.

I still don't like Ribeiro and he is kind of lazy in my mind when he was a Hab. But I don't see him often right now since he is in Dallas at this point. Seriously though, which line should he play if we do sign him???

Here's a little vid of Mikey boy's.. ahem... injury. Funny little addition to the end there.

I saw Nieds try to kick his ass once for the same thing.

mahaha that just sounds funny :giggle:

i wanted lou to trade for him in the offseason triumph did not approve.

I'm sorry I couldn't see one of the luckiest streaks ever by a scorer coming - gotta get my crystal ball ready.

Someone's going to be very disappointed next October. I'd bet that the Atlanta Thrashers sign Mike Ribiero.

I'm sorry I couldn't see one of the luckiest streaks ever by a scorer coming - gotta get my crystal ball ready.

Someone's going to be very disappointed next October. I'd bet that the Atlanta Thrashers sign Mike Ribiero.

ribero will put up gomez numbers at two million dollars cheaper.

ribero will put up gomez numbers at two million dollars cheaper.

no he won't, and ribeiro's never won anything except the flop of the year, which is why he gets paid less than gomez - oh that and he's not as good.

also his dedication to hockey has always been questioned.