njdevil434

Wii sucks?

57 posts in this topic

Its not about the graphics.. its about the game play.. which IMHO.. is loads of fun.. never enjoyed boxung videos games until Wii...

I didnt see the boxing but my cousin told me the boxing was very tiring.. like i said the only somewhat fun game to play (from what i've seen) on it is the sports pack it comes with

I don't have a Wii but I've heard very good things about the new Zelda game and Mario Galaxy. I've played the latter and it was fun.

Perhaps people misunderstood what I emant in the begining. Wii is an amazing concept, but has not managed to use it's advantages to it's own advantage. If the graphics and line of games were stepped up I wouldn't be able to argue that there was a better system. I often find it hard to aim when running and gunning but witht he Wii all you need is a steady hand. Theres just quite a bit of room for improvement.

Perhaps people misunderstood what I emant in the begining. Wii is an amazing concept, but has not managed to use it's advantages to it's own advantage. If the graphics and line of games were stepped up I wouldn't be able to argue that there was a better system. I often find it hard to aim when running and gunning but witht he Wii all you need is a steady hand. Theres just quite a bit of room for improvement.

I have played Wii at friends and it is a lot of fun. If I were to buy a system strictly for fun and games I would get a Wii. I have no interest in FPS that dominate the other consoles. Madden on Wii is a lot of fun.

That said, I was looking for a next gen DVD player and ended up buying a PS3. The only game I have for it is Madden but thanks to all the Buy One/Get One Blu-Ray deals I have a nice movie collection. And Netflix keeps things fresh. To do the same thing on an xBox 360 would be much more expensive. And I think that if either format wins it will be Blu-Ray.