Roll Call - Friday the 28th

redruM

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Along with thundersticks.

good call emi... there was some moron standing in the middle of the steps during a POWER PLAY IN OUR END...

I HAD to scream FIND YOUR SEAT and watch the little weasel scurry!!!

I need some kind of projectile weapon for idiots one of these days!

I HAD to scream FIND YOUR SEAT and watch the little weasel scurry!!!

I need some kind of projectile weapon for idiots one of these days!

In addition, can i hurt the parents that don't control their spawn? I mean, i know they are there to have fun but if you let your minidemon run wild on the concourse in his (admittedly awesome) wheeled sneakers and expect me to NOT run over them you are sadly overestimating my spidey senses.

I actually got into a shouting match and damn near fight with a Flyers fan 4 years ago cause his moron kid wouldn't move until I yelled HEY STUPID I MEAN YOU... MOVE... he went and ran to daddy....

why you call my boy stupid??

cause HE IS

Well this is his first hockey game!!!

Well then it's your damned fault for not teaching the kid manners and he's STILL stupid....

then yelling and screaming and all sorts of good times ensued.... ah the good ol days!! :evil:

I usually tell them very loudly that "I CAN'T SEE THROUGH YOU!" and when they turn around and see lil ole me giving them the evil eye its awesome.

In addition, can i hurt the parents that don't control their spawn? I mean, i know they are there to have fun but if you let your minidemon run wild on the concourse in his (admittedly awesome) wheeled sneakers and expect me to NOT run over them you are sadly overestimating my spidey senses.

I forgot to mention that I also hate when little kids (likely the ones who are screaming bloody murder, no less) keep kicking the back of my seat as hard as they possibly can. Generally at first I'll shoot a nasty look at their parents...which never works, because the parents are idiots. So, when it doesn't stop, I say to idiot parent "can you please tell your child to stop kicking my chair?"

They stop, but it usually only lasts about five minutes or so.

Last game I went to, I was just not having any of it at all. The kid was kicking my chair. I shot nasty look. I asked the parent (kindly) to have their kid stop kicking my seat. Kid still kicked. I had enough. I turned around and yelled at the kid to stop kicking my chair. The parent had the balls to yell at ME! You know what? CONTROL YOUR GOD DAMN KID THEN, a$$holE, AND I WON'T HAVE TO YELL AT THEM!

I'm so not having kids anytime soon...

I forgot to mention that I also hate when little kids (likely the ones who are screaming bloody murder, no less) keep kicking the back of my seat as hard as they possibly can. Generally at first I'll shoot a nasty look at their parents...which never works, because the parents are idiots. So, when it doesn't stop, I say to idiot parent "can you please tell your child to stop kicking my chair?"

:lol:

Uh...then they aren't annoying I suppose? I dunno. I was just thinking back to the Hot Dog Game where this five(ish) year old was screaming at the top of his lungs "LET'S GO DEVIIIIIIIIIIIIILS!!!" over and over again...he sounded like a car alarm or something. Gave me quite the headache.

They stop, but it usually only lasts about five minutes or so.

Last game I went to, I was just not having any of it at all. The kid was kicking my chair. I shot nasty look. I asked the parent (kindly) to have their kid stop kicking my seat. Kid still kicked. I had enough. I turned around and yelled at the kid to stop kicking my chair. The parent had the balls to yell at ME! You know what? CONTROL YOUR GOD DAMN KID THEN, a$$holE, AND I WON'T HAVE TO YELL AT THEM!

I'm so not having kids anytime soon...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Try this going on behind you.

Woman (I think visiting from Florida- Tampa Bay was playing the Devils last year at CAA) Talking loudly on cell phone to probably a child back home.

HI HONEY! I'M AT THE DEVILS GAME IN NEW JERSEY, YOU KNOW HOCKEY! PUT THE GAME ON THE TV! TRY CHANNEL 38(She kept repeating different channels then:) TRY ESPN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE GAME ISN'T ON ESPN. (5 minutes of this harangue. Back to guessing channels. Finally the game is found.) 10 minutes of this: CAN YOU SEE ME? HOW ABOUT NOW? THE PLAY'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DON'T SEE ME?....I'M WAVING AT THE CAMERA. (She was sitting in row 8 of the upper deck.) Once that annoying phone conversation ended she proceded to talk about everything other than hockey (LOUDLY) to her seatmate the rest of the game.

Edited by Rock

ROCK! :hi:

Annoying phone conversations are, well, annoying, too.

CR1976 - You hit the nail right on the head. I had a similar conversation with my mother the other day. My cousin had brought all 9000 of her kids over to visit our grandmother (their great-grandmother), they are the biggest brats in the world. They tear the house apart, break things, beat up on each other, even attacked an animal...what did my cousin do? Absolutely nothing. Better yet, after tearing the house apart, they just left it like that -- didn't even put anything back where it was. I came home and saw the war zone, I was livid. If I had done any of that as a kid, my mother would have set me straight real quick. Granted, I'd never hit a cat, but if I made a big mess at someone else's house (which I never would have done, either), my mother would have made me clean it up.

Parents need to actually parent their kids. There are some wonderful kids out there, but those lil stinkers need to be taught some lessons reeeeaaal quick.

Try this going on behind you.

Woman (I think visiting from Florida- Tampa Bay was playing the Devils last year at CAA) Talking loudly on cell phone to probably a child back home.

HI HONEY! I'M AT THE DEVILS GAME IN NEW JERSEY, YOU KNOW HOCKEY! PUT THE GAME ON THE TV! TRY CHANNEL 38(She kept repeating different channels then:) TRY ESPN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE GAME ISN'T ON ESPN. (5 minutes of this harangue. Back to guessing channels. Finally the game is found.) 10 minutes of this: CAN YOU SEE ME? HOW ABOUT NOW? THE PLAY'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DON'T SEE ME?....I'M WAVING AT THE CAMERA. (She was sitting in row 8 of the upper deck.) Once that annoying phone conversation ended she proceded to talk about everything other than hockey (LOUDLY) to her seatmate the rest of the game.