redruM

Roll Call - Friday the 28th

203 posts in this topic

If I saw you I would have stopped lol

Liar! You damn well know the age of consent is 16 in Jersey. :P:boogie:

Somebody needs their Age of Consent Reference card.

Reno 911 anybody?

ok we soo werent annoying. we were just being loud. 208 and 209 are always loud anyway.

Yes, you were very annoying... I wished I had a water gun filled with mayonaise to skeeve you all out with

but at least y'all knew the right team, and didn't screw up your sport references like some bruins hoes did and started cheering for tom brady cause #12 had the puck!! :rant:

Liar! You damn well know the age of consent is 16 in Jersey. :P:boogie:

I don't care if it is... they ain't hot to me until NINEteen :evil:

and yes... whoever asked I was sporting Martin (the defenseman not the goalie :P) jersey!

Edited by CRASHER

If I saw you I would have stopped lol

What row? I was in row 6.. Had on a black Devils hooded sweatshirt with a palm-size Devils logo on the chest

who puts mayonaise in a water gun. come on now, seriously.

I was in section 227 for the 1st period until my dad I realized we were in the wrong section, so we moved to 226.. haha.. The big chant in our area was "How many cups does Buffalo have? ZEROOO.. ZEROOO.. How many cups does Buffalo have? ZERO.. ZEROOO."

Have to be honest, the 5 Rangers Suck chants in the 1st period , were annoying...

isn't once a period enough??

209 & 208 were loud... I joined in every single Lets Go Devils chant .. too bad the rest of the arena does not!!

I was in 225 and heard you guys...I sit behind the "Yeah Arlette!" girl. That was funny stuff.

I was in 225 and heard you guys...I sit behind the "Yeah Arlette!" girl. That was funny stuff.

I was in section 227 for the 1st period until my dad I realized we were in the wrong section, so we moved to 226.. haha.. The big chant in our area was "How many cups does Buffalo have? ZEROOO.. ZEROOO.. How many cups does Buffalo have? ZERO.. ZEROOO."

and Crasher, mayo in general is GROSSSSSSSSS, water gun or otherwise! Don't get kicked out of our new home just yet!

Big ups to any fan who makes noise at games, it totally pisses me off when people get all upset for me yelling myself hoarse every game. It's a HOCKEY game! Let's show the team we're there for them.

3. a lil mayo is good for them.... it gets gross if you add water and vasoline to it... then it's very "something about mary-esque!!"

I don't even want to know :blink: