redruM

Roll Call - Friday the 28th

203 posts in this topic

RD is just pure roid rage that's all there is to be said about it!

hm, would anyone like to tell me what "puck bunnies" mean?

Maybe you should spend less time going to hockey games and a little more time on your English homework.

So anyone who chooses to describe you and your annoying lil' clan as "tennyboppers" must be old? Gotta love teenage logic.

Here's what you and your fellow puckbunnies fail to understand: there's a difference between being loud, and being shrill and shrieking for the sake of shrieking.

It's a pretty common term actually. Don't worry, it just means a young female hockey fan. Not derogatory in the slightest. Don't feel intimidated or unwelcome because of anyone here. Just tone it down a bit is all...

i'm serious tho, i'd like to kno what that means. it's not my fault i don't kno what a "puck bunny" is.

which i think is a ridiculous name, btw.

It's a pretty common term actually. Don't worry, it just means a young female hockey fan. Not derogatory in the slightest. Don't feel intimidated or unwelcome because of anyone here. Just tone it down a bit is all...
Edited by lovesheenax

as long as we're there we'll scream as loud and shrill as we would like and you can't do anything about it. well except talk about us on a blog, which won't help you any.

and you probably are old. what are you pushing forty or something?

Since when is FORTY old??? :doh1:

Anyway, yeah, you can scream as loud and shrill as you want...but when someone punches you in the face, don't wonder why :fight::rock:

... a "puck bunny" is.

which i think is a ridiculous name, btw.

Yeah, I kinda had a bit of a roid rage there, didn't I?

Since when is FORTY old??? :doh1:

Anyway, yeah, you can scream as loud and shrill as you want...but when someone punches you in the face, don't wonder why :fight::rock:

wow. I hope your opinion of puckbunny changes now. It is an awwesome thing to be. :koolaid:

They have a highly sought after pelt. :dance:

You may want to do the same with that avatar. You do realize that Clint Malarchuk, the goalie in that picture, nearly died as a result of that skate wound, don't you?

Yeah, but it's still a badass photo/story/what have you. If he DID die, then I think it would be in very poor taste. But if it offends you well...I'll gladly change it to a photo of Colin White with mutton chops...just having a bit of trouble finding one. A little help here?
Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Both are a tough find. Parros will have to suffice for right now...

After all, he did grow up in Jersey and played four years at Princeton.