redruM

Roll Call - Friday the 28th

203 posts in this topic

yeah, I liked the bloody one. Hell of a memory there. "All I wanted to do was get off the ice", said Malarchuk. "My mother was watching the game on TV, and I didn't want her to see me die." - WOW

Hey CR'76, Can I have a Budd Dwyer avatar or is that too much blood too? :whistling:

Edited by Masked Fan

Maybe I'll switch mine to the Malarchuk one...

Nothing beats the clown who actually made a custom Malarchuk McFarlane figure though

Malarchuk1.jpg

Technically. McFarlane didn't release it himself. Some random guy just took a McFarlane figure and custom painted it, then sold it on eBay.

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ok, so when do we get to start slitting throats of kids who yell too much in the cheap seats?? :P

When we're done slitting all the kids throats who yell too much in the expensive ones? :D

That's some sick sh!te, but I gotta admit, that guy's work is sweet. He posted a video on youtube (I stumbled upon it) of a lot of his projects...he even did one of Chico (looked great, except for the Devil logo on the chest...it was a little shaky). Basically he takes McFarlane figures, customizes them, and puts them on ebay for $65 or so.

Found the link:

Chico's at the 2:40 mark.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

That's some sick sh!te, but I gotta admit, that guy's work is sweet. He posted a video on youtube (I stumbled upon it) of a lot of his projects...he even did one of Chico (looked great, except for the Devil logo on the chest...it was a little shaky). Basically he takes McFarlane figures, customizes them, and puts them on ebay for $65 or so.

Found the link:

Chico's at the 2:40 mark.

Impressive

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ok, so when do we get to start slitting throats of kids who yell too much in the cheap seats?? :P

how about you don't slit the throats of anyone?

No, there will be throat slicing. Those kids in the $10 sections were just too much for me. "Flyers suck" "Hit em" "Flyers Suck" all game. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when it comes from a whiny voiced 13 year old.

Spoken like the first victim :P

thin the herd I always believe!!!!

No, there will be throat slicing. Those kids in the $10 sections were just too much for me. "Flyers suck" "Hit em" "Flyers Suck" all game. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when it comes from a whiny voiced 13 year old.

I'm all for people being loud at hockey games, but there are certain things that are annoying. They are as follows:

A) Those long plastic trumpet horn things. They should be banned.

B) Air horns.

C) Teenage girls who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.

D) Five year old boys who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.

E) Random drunk guy who tries do to the Bauman chant. Over and over and over again.

Edited by oohhhitskimx3

Try this going on behind you.

Woman (I think visiting from Florida- Tampa Bay was playing the Devils last year at CAA) Talking loudly on cell phone to probably a child back home.

HI HONEY! I'M AT THE DEVILS GAME IN NEW JERSEY, YOU KNOW HOCKEY! PUT THE GAME ON THE TV! TRY CHANNEL 38(She kept repeating different channels then:) TRY ESPN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE GAME ISN'T ON ESPN. (5 minutes of this harangue. Back to guessing channels. Finally the game is found.) 10 minutes of this: CAN YOU SEE ME? HOW ABOUT NOW? THE PLAY'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DON'T SEE ME?....I'M WAVING AT THE CAMERA. (She was sitting in row 8 of the upper deck.) Once that annoying phone conversation ended she proceded to talk about everything other than hockey (LOUDLY) to her seatmate the rest of the game.

Since when is FORTY old??? :doh1:

Anyway, yeah, you can scream as loud and shrill as you want...but when someone punches you in the face, don't wonder why :fight::rock:

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This thread is sooooooo 2007 :rolleyes:

lol...lmao................omg