Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
threestars

The board is hating me

13 posts in this topic

I am trying to save my edit to the keeper thread and it keeps just giving me a page with this on:

"74.76.82.85 And you are?"

I have tried copying the post to notepad exiting the thread and going back in and re-editing and I get the same thing, but clearly I can post normally.....odd.

I can quick edit this post fine.

And I can full edit it too.

OK, I'm thinking I may have hit the post length limit on the keeper thread.......the edit just won't go through no matter how I try.

Edited by ThreeStars

OK, I'm thinking I may have hit the post length limit on the keeper thread.......the edit just won't go through no matter how I try.

'Tis entirely possible... that's one long post.

To make matters worse, I tried updating the setting that governs post size and it's not letting me. Maybe DM can try it when he gets the time.

OK, I tried posting this last night, but I was getting some sort of error. Anyways, if it'll make things easier for you guys, I can simply make a new Keepers thread and post the different sections as different posts. That should negate the post length limit, unless people go crazy. If this is a good option, can you lock the other thread and I'll put the new one up. Many thanks.

Edited by ThreeStars

I get the same message some times. That IP message is a file I made to show when you hit a page that doesn't exist. I think the server move we had a couple of weeks ago screwed up some random files and causes the message.

I am also unable to change any settings Rowdy... interesting.

I got the forum guys involved and they claim to have fixed the issue. If anyone still is experiencing problems let me know. Thanks!

The old-school skin seems to be missing.

Sorry Don, I disabled that when I was trouble shooting with El D. I will re enable it.

El D I seriously increased the post size allowed. Are you gettin an error ?