Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Why Don't you try to fix the iPod yourself?? (assuming you know whats wrong with it) .

Here is a site where they sell spare parts for mac's/ipods ... and also have a ton of tutorial teaching how to fix your gadgets.

www.ifixit.com

I know computers and every other electronic pretty well enough to fix it myself....Ipods I do not. I think its the harddrive and or the lazer inside it.

I know computers and every other electronic pretty well enough to fix it myself....Ipods I do not. I think its the harddrive and or the lazer inside it.

The Classic's have hard drives but otherwise it should be flash memory. Dunno about any lasers inside.

I am constantly wrestling with the unanswered questions of man kind like Why does war exist? why do we hate? why do we keep killing each other? and who keeps making all these MARTIN LAWRENCE MOVIES?? big mommas house two? TWO??!! What the fvck?

Edited by Quinn01

I am constantly wrestling with the unanswered questions of man kind like Why does war exist? why do we hate? why do we keep killing each other? and who keeps making all these MARTIN LAWRENCE MOVIES?? big mommas house two? TWO??!! What the fvck?

I feel ya. I constantly find myself pondering one of life's greatest mysteries: How the hell do the three sea shells work?!

I feel ya. I constantly find myself pondering one of life's greatest mysteries: How the hell do the three sea shells work?!

That's one of the ones that gets me too... constantly. I'll be at work takin' a euphemistic rest and I'll think to myself... how? how ? is there water involved -- and no matter how you slice it, describing the act as it's done now is just ... uncivilized...

That's one of the ones that gets me too... constantly. I'll be at work takin' a euphemistic rest and I'll think to myself... how? how ? is there water involved -- and no matter how you slice it, describing the act as it's done now is just ... uncivilized...

See there? People just don't think outside the box. Who ever said these are empty shells? I'm thinking well fed scavengers.

Yeah, I know, nasty. :puke:

So like... if I send a letter without a stamp and just put the intended address as the return address, would it be sent there anyway?

If it is local you will most likely get away with it (once or twice) but if it's from city to city then they will likely hold it then trash it or something. Either way, it's mail fraud and a federal offense and you really don't want to mess with the US Postal Inspector.

If it is local you will most likely get away with it (once or twice) but if it's from city to city then they will likely hold it then trash it or something. Either way, it's mail fraud and a federal offense and you really don't want to mess with the US Postal Inspector.

newman-seinfeld-post-office.jpg

You see, certified mail is always registered, but registered mail is not necessarily certified.