Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Funny we ended having two of those on Saturday... kinda traditional... ever since they gave me one with my red headed ex and I called them Heather shots to her face :P

Brain Hemorrhages... all you need to know!! :thumbsup:

(hell I'm just glad I didn't miss a lot of random here!)

I'm sure she LOOOOVED that. hahah

Is a "brain hemorrhage" a shot? I'm intrigued.

Has anyone ever felt anxious to go to sleep? or am I just weird. I have no idea what's up with me lately, but I'm all anxious about having to sleep. This has been happening for the past week and 1/2.

Has anyone ever felt anxious to go to sleep? or am I just weird. I have no idea what's up with me lately, but I'm all anxious about having to sleep. This has been happening for the past week and 1/2.

I know how you feel. That happens when I'm avoiding something. I feel uneasy about going to sleep because I know when I wake up, whatever I'm avoiding is closer.

Based on how the strength of our relationship was its inner conflict (and damn it was fun when the fight got going :P)... she got over it :lol:

yes it's a shot... it's very good... people here can vouch... there's a pic of it in my facebook somewhere!!!

sleep I know not this thing :P

The last two weeks it's been happening to me. I was only getting like 4-5 hours of sleep. My doctor just said I have anxiety problems....

Based on how the strength of our relationship was its inner conflict (and damn it was fun when the fight got going :P)... she got over it :lol:

yes it's a shot... it's very good... people here can vouch... there's a pic of it in my facebook somewhere!!!

sleep I know not this thing :P

That shot was rather tasty. Baileys, some sort of Schnapps, and...something else. fvck me, I gotta find my bartender's book now...

Peach Schnapps, Baileys, and grenadine. There we go.

I probably shouldn't have deleted you (and sammy!) as my fb friend. ;)

The last two weeks it's been happening to me. I was only getting like 4-5 hours of sleep. My doctor just said I have anxiety problems....

Yeahhh.. I'm really afraid this all has to do with anxiety. I mean, I'm not avoiding anything that's coming up. (I used to feel this way back in school when I had a big test or project coming up, but really there's nothing I'm nervous about coming up) I guess it's just anxiety in general? Ughh. Whatever it is, I do not like it.

That shot was rather tasty. Baileys, some sort of Schnapps, and...something else. fvck me, I gotta find my bartender's book now...

Peach Schnapps, Baileys, and grenadine. There we go.

Hmmm I don't know how I feel about that... baileys mixed with fruity stuff doesn't sound so pleasant to me. But I'll try anything once.

Yeahhh.. I'm really afraid this all has to do with anxiety. I mean, I'm not avoiding anything that's coming up. (I used to feel this way back in school when I had a big test or project coming up, but really there's nothing I'm nervous about coming up) I guess it's just anxiety in general? Ughh. Whatever it is, I do not like it.

You CAN add us back you know :evil:

Well if it's anxiety, just do something that always calms you down and not let it always get to you

(trust me I know a thing or a million on anxiety :P)

It was surprisingly good - I'm with you on the baileys & fruity stuff not mixing usually.

Now you see the power of the awesomeness of Cecilia :wub:

(it's why I didn't care that Pat "Clarkson" was't working :P )

I've had trouble falling asleep for as long as I can remember. Not sure if it's anxiety, I just have a busy mind ... I've always had trouble sorta turning it off and passing out. Sometimes I take that Simply Sleep stuff (basically Tylenol PM without the Tylenol) and that usually does the trick.

I used to envy college roomates who could pass out every time they laid down.

I don't have anything to do really except for work in the morning. Usually if I do have something to do I get a little crazy. But there are just some nights where I can't sleep at all. I'll watch tv til whenever I actually fall asleep. Right now is sorta one of those times except I have a killer migraine.... I did have some caffene late today. That was another thing. I had to cut back on a ton of stuff. I'm no longer allowed soda after 6pm unless that's been my only one for the day. I'm also only allowed one can or small 20oz bottle. IT SUCKS.....

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

you got to see your boy score... get over it :P

I did.... this is true. I did get to see him on Thursday as well. Whatever though... you hyped him up and then let me down. :(

BTW hockey tomorrow 6pm Millburn.

Bah I have class until 8 otherwise I'd definitely be there.

I've had trouble falling asleep for as long as I can remember. Not sure if it's anxiety, I just have a busy mind ... I've always had trouble sorta turning it off and passing out. Sometimes I take that Simply Sleep stuff (basically Tylenol PM without the Tylenol) and that usually does the trick.

I used to envy college roomates who could pass out every time they laid down.

Yea I have the same problem, I just lay in bed and start thinking about everything.

Got my truck back today. Needed a new radiator. $500 it cost me this time. I'm nearing the point where the money put into the car in repairs is exceeding the money spent on the car initially, in only three years. It's not a piece of crap car, but when things go on it, they go big.

If you're averaging a couple of hundred bucks a month on that thing you should just buy a new car. At least it'll have a warranty!

How nice of you to include me too... :P You can always add us back ya know...I thought us at NJDevs were like family to you! :P

Can't sleep? Just watch some baseball or maybe a read a physics book.

You CAN add us back you know :evil:

See?

I did.... this is true. I did get to see him on Thursday as well. Whatever though... you hyped him up and then let me down. :(

Oh yeah I personally schedule all the Sun tavern bartenders nights of work :rolleyes::P

So what's up for today?

Fixed Cecilia's laptop... check

(also told her about the two pages on here about the brain shots :P)

Going to possible free lunch... next

Side job in Roseland....

Hockey in Short Hills/Milburn...

sounds like a 3-star day to me!

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart

You're shaking my confidence daily

Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees

I'm begging you please to come home

Come on home

(just got really grateful I didn't post this until AFTER she left :P)

Fixed Cecilia's laptop... check

(also told her about the two pages on here about the brain shots :P)

Going to possible free lunch... next

Side job in Roseland....

Hockey in Short Hills/Milburn...

sounds like a 3-star day to me!

Not bad sir. I just walked the dog and made him lunch. Now I'm eating some lunch and waiting for Amy to get here then going up to the hospital with her to see my mother, then getting the little sis from school.

So what's up for today?

Working til 2. Going to the gym to talk with the trainer.... and then a lot of nothing lol Hope your mom's doing well today. :)

Well put a check next to my free lunch

(and BTW, if you cared Cecilia spoke nicely about all who came Sat Night :thumbsup:)

Off to Roseland... money, money... yeah yeah... money, money... yeah yeah!!!

oh, way to ignore me at the Devils game-- I saw you down from practice and shouted "yo crasher!! it's mb!! yo crasher!!" and you looked at me, didn't change expression or anything, and then looked away. Hmph.

I THOUGHT I heard something .... so I looked (I think I was expecting my friend Paul too)... but I didn't see anyone react... so I went back to warmups... :noclue: ... oh well???

I've never deliberately ignored anyone at a game...

well maybe when I saw my ex when I was still dating her :P

but she doesn't count

(and I think cupcake understands the why on that :whistling: :whistling: )

BE LOUDER SON

remember I sit amongst noise-making PROFESSIONALS

(who invaded the Crazies Section last night!! :unsure: )