Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Man I'm so happy after tonight.

Hanging out with some good friends for a few hours and watching the Devils is more than enough to take my mind off of the negative stuff. I wish I could do that every night.

:-)

agreed and so true.

He needs someone to talk to next time.

The real Chris doesn't talk much... besides ruining our overtime celebration.

I like the Fake Chris. The real one is a douchebag watching the HD and ruining it. :rant:

Ok...I may be going to the game on Thursday......but if I did, I would probably be driving down and spending the day in NYC. When I went to the opener I parked at a train station in NJ and took the train straight to newark penn station. But i don't remember what station that was......could anyone help me out?

Ok...I may be going to the game on Thursday......but if I did, I would probably be driving down and spending the day in NYC. When I went to the opener I parked at a train station in NJ and took the train straight to newark penn station. But i don't remember what station that was......could anyone help me out?

Where in Jersey was the train station? A handful of lines run through Newark Penn...North Jersey Coast Line, Raritan Valley Line, Northeast Corridor, etc. Where did you stay when you were here last time?

Well you have a few options from NYC. You can take NYC Penn directly to Newark Penn and walk.

You can take the Path from NYC, Hoboken, Jersey City right to Newark Penn.

The only train stops on NJ Transit in between Newark and NYC is Secaucus.

If you are going to be in NYC with a car I honestly suggest just driving to the Prudential Center. Parking in NYC is expensive... Jersey City and Hoboken are tough places to drive through if you just want to park... Secaucus is far enough out of the way you might as well just drive to Newark.

If you take a few minutes and get to Newark around 5:15-5:30 you should definitely be able to find a parking spot on the street (free) I haven't had to pay for parking in a long time.

I like the Fake Chris. The real one is a douchebag watching the HD and ruining it. :rant:

:lol:

That was quite hilarious for me

YEAHHHH

and

fvck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Oohhh... if you do come to the game you gotta stop by 209!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

OK...searching old thread's I found the station...it was Grove St.

Oh and CRASHER....I could get tickets in 209........row 4....for $48

Stub Hub is fine

CMON 209!!!!!!!!!!

(the new official section of NJDevs.com :thumbsup: )

random side note the old resturant before my apartment (Domani's) burned down last night... I was too loaded to go outside and check on the sirens :P

If you want to have the most fun possible, 209 is the best.

This is very true. *insert kurt angle picture here*

I just BBQ'd burgers in the rain. My cooking skills just doubled while balancing an umbrella and spatula all at once. Boooya.

random side note the old resturant before my apartment (Domani's) burned down last night... I was too loaded to go outside and check on the sirens :P

Hmmmm loud nosies late at night...nope nothing unusual there.