Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Your face looks good in khakis

:rofl: I almost shot Guinness out my nose when I read that. PRICELESS!

You basterds are lucky. I live out here in the middle of no-where and have ZERO Devils fans around while you guys all go out and drink, eat, chat, and watch the game together. It really makes me feel worthless. If I lived closer I would so be out with you guys with my wife. If I make it out to a playoff game, I expect you guys to be around... I know Cupcake will be (I hope so at least). Gotta' see her "face in khaki's!" What about "Dockers?"

Edited by Chorske17

Is it just me, or is the "believers' thread" concept getting beaten to death this season? Used to be it was saved for when the Devs were in deep sh!t. Now it seems like it comes out after every loss. Or are we finally so bipolar that we need it?

Oh, and we set a new users online record a half hour ago. Woot.

Is it just me, or is the "believers' thread" concept getting beaten to death this season? Used to be it was saved for when the Devs were in deep sh!t. Now it seems like it comes out after every loss. Or are we finally so bipolar that we need it?

Wow... you mean this board take sh!t WAY too seriously??

naaahhhhhhhh :lol:

We are the believers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

....Wait, that's not how the quote goes. We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Nevermind, I don't have a pop-culture believer reference that I didn't already use in the believers thread.

Also, I was looking at the numbers an hour ago wondering if we had it in us to make it. Shame it happened tonight and not, y'know, after a win or something.

Tonight is a night in which being poor is REALLY fvcking me over. I need about 5 shots in a row right now, and my house is dry.

I had like $26 left on my debit. I just drank it dry, literally.

:rofl: I almost shot Guinness out my nose when I read that. PRICELESS!

You basterds are lucky. I live out here in the middle of no-where and have ZERO Devils fans around while you guys all go out and drink, eat, chat, and watch the game together. It really makes me feel worthless. If I lived closer I would so be out with you guys with my wife. If I make it out to a playoff game, I expect you guys to be around... I know Cupcake will be (I hope so at least). Gotta' see her "face in khaki's!" What about "Dockers?"

They were giving me sh!t the whole game! Yeah you really need to make it out for a game. It's so much fun. AHAHA yeah I straightened my hair. I am on the look out. :)

Ah... I predict Cupcake to post momentarily... See if I am correct!

EDIT: I missed her by seconds...

I'll come join in the drunken debauchery, but I need a hotel to go back to... ONe preferribly without the sounds of gunfire, prostitutes, drugs, bed bugs, or cockroaches... I know that might be part of the appeal around Newark, but I'll save it for a later visit...

Edited by Chorske17

They were giving me sh!t the whole game! Yeah you really need to make it out for a game. It's so much fun. AHAHA yeah I straightened my hair. I am on the look out. :)

Some of us have not stopped with the grief party and then asked the subject for his approval on it :lol:

Some of us have not stopped with the grief party and then asked the subject for his approval on it :lol:

EDIT: I got so excited at that... my post posted before I wrote something.

YESSSSSSSSS APROVEDDDDDD! :wub::thumbsup:

Edited by cupcake23

THAT was quick.

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Edited by Chorske17

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

*has his number cause I fixed his computer :P *

he said he MIGHT try to switch to work Sunday Night!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torture me with jerkface. :angry:

Edited by cupcake23

Yep, what he said. I'd kill for a cute girl to give me her number. Of course, I also don't look like any hockey players. At least none of the good-looking ones.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

Yes, this is very true. Also, housing costs are still friggin' ridiculous here. You'd wind up in a place half the size for twice as much, most likely.

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.