Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Wow, can we go back to one level of nested quotes again?

The three that are in your post are the limit.

Yes but why did y'all increase it?

I don't mind the multiple levels of quotes. I mean, if you don't want a quote within a quote in your reply, you can just delete it/them. I'm choosing to leave both sammy's and Rowdy's quotes in this reply. If I didn't want sammy's, I could just delete it right here right now. No big whoop.

I know we can delete them but it was much cleaner before. Some people don't bother with it.

Wow, can we go back to one level of nested quotes again?

The three that are in your post are the limit.

Yes but why did y'all increase it?

DM wanted to see if people could handle it on unlimited, and they couldn't, so he decided that three would be a happy medium. Five is right out.

So I'm spending a few days in Green Brook and decide to hop on over to Westfield to finally partake in the legendary awesomeness of the Dr. Pepper Slurpee. On both Thursday night and Friday afternoon, I visit the 7-Eleven that RSC so graciously pointed out is the one that serves the mythical beverage. On both occasions, what do I see?

drpepper.jpg

Fate, you are a dirty, dirty b!tch.

I bet RSC broke it.

Camp out until it's fixed!

Breaking the Dr. Pepper Slurpee machine should be a crime punishable by death (no offense, RSC, if you are indeed the one who broke it).

I'm not gonna be back in that area for like two weeks. Here's hoping it's fixed by then/hasn't been replaced by some other undoubtedly inferior flavor.

Would you believe zero alcoholic intake this evening?

No, no I wouldn't.

Oh, you weren't asking me.

<_<

Damn straight I wasn't.

And seriously, zero alcohols. And there's a friggin JUG of cheap sangria in my fridge right now for some reason too.

But no, I've been writing a paper all night, so I'm a little burnt out. And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

Who? I think I'm into that stuff but I'm not familiar with any bands.

The one I'm listening to at the moment is Eluveitie. If you know anything good in this general genre, please make recommendations...I didn't even know this stuff existed til last night.

And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

Who? I think I'm into that stuff but I'm not familiar with any bands.

The one I'm listening to at the moment is Eluveitie. If you know anything good in this general genre, please make recommendations...I didn't even know this stuff existed til last night.

Ah, thanks. Sorry, I can't suggest anything really, since up until I read your post I didn't know a single band in this genre. Though I don't know how similar it is, you might want to check out Ensiferum. They're Finnish, but when I first heard them I thought they were Irish.