Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Lost my cell phone last night. Musta gotten drunker than I thought. But, on the bright side, seeing njdevil26 and cupcake23 at the bar was pretty awesome.

Speaking of which, if you guys had stuck around for about 10 more seconds, you woulda seen my one buddy horking into the trash can right next to that table you were at for most of the night. Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, but he was over that can for so long that he probably heaved some of his breakfast too. High comedy.

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

Not a bad comeback.

Though going to Jersey City could send you on to your eternal life quite well if you think about it.

:pray:

I might have 3 baseball games tomorrow.. :doh1:

freakin! :evilcry: You poor bastard. what a rough day. aww you poor thing. :doh1:

Lost my cell phone last night... Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, ...

That is a real shame to hear about the lost Jameson. Obviously not a Dr. Jameson. That sh!t is so smooth he never woulda flinched. :koolaid:post-909-124803351085_thumb.jpg

Though, just plain Jameson has been known to bring MANY a P.L.O. to their knees. :puke:

So I'm stuck cleaning my room right now. I've been going for an hour, have filled 3 garbage bags with sh!t in it, and I've barely made a dent.

On another note, does anybody want an autographed Pierre Dagenais trading card I found? I hear he can replace Alexander Mogilny :whistling:

Edit: :whistling:

34o3omu.jpg

Edited by RSC

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

But how else to prove your immortality then to walk through a Godfather-level stream of bullets and be ok?? :P

Lost my cell phone last night. Musta gotten drunker than I thought. But, on the bright side, seeing njdevil26 and cupcake23 at the bar was pretty awesome.

Speaking of which, if you guys had stuck around for about 10 more seconds, you woulda seen my one buddy horking into the trash can right next to that table you were at for most of the night. Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, but he was over that can for so long that he probably heaved some of his breakfast too. High comedy.

I'm sorry we missed that! I don't do well with Jameson either. Last time I had it I threw up whole pieces of hot dog. It wasn't pleasant. Then again I throw up whole food anyway... haha ewww. It was a good night though, thanks for the shots! The mile walk back home was interesting. :)

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That was pretty fantastic.

I love it when he synchs the video up to look like Kurt Cobain is singing certain lyrics (1:04, particularly).

----------------------------

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

CDs.jpg

CDs2.jpg

Edited by thelastonealive

That is a crazy amount of cds. :o

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I truly am going to be ruined when CDs become entirely obsolete. :lol:

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

That is a crazy amount of cds. :o

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I truly am going to be ruined when CDs become entirely obsolete. :lol:

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

That's fvcked, sorry to hear that man. Same thing happened to my friend Amanda when she was in college at Drew U. I usually just burn CDs for the car personally, or lately use my iPod.

The irony of having so many CDs is that I rarely listen to anything all the way through anymore.

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs2.jpg

Why does that not look like 1000 CDs? When I pile up measly 300 CDs (I stopped buying music years ago) they look like that.

Hmm, I recall you posting that story here...can't believe it was nearly two years ago.

Grrr...I am on the verge of tearing my hair out trying to get a SpryMenu to work with IE. Stupid f'ing IE. Can I just not fix it and have a disclaimer for stupid people who still use IE?

Google Chrome is the way to go.