Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I'm Irish so corned beef makes my mouth water. :evil:

However, regular roast beef is just as good. Garlic roast beef, even better.

It occurs to me that people who actually have ideas on what to do with the Church should be admins in the group, so I just made you and CRASHER admins.

Thank you sir! We shall brainstorm and make a correct list of sandwich hierarchy.

How about all 7 or so of us jump crash :P

Ha I'll definetly look for you, you deserve a high 5 for being the man. Trying to get tckets in 209 but ticketbastard keeps giving me 213. Plus I need to be by the loudmouths.

Be careful... I could probably kick most of yer asses :P

It occurs to me that people who actually have ideas on what to do with the Church should be admins in the group, so I just made you and CRASHER admins.

Woot!!!!

How funny that the least religious person here is now a Church Admin.... does this get me a tax exemption?? :boogie: :boogie:

Well I'm Italian so corned beef makes me cringe.

But Hershey's makes kick ass subs so this is a toughy.

Well, my Scottish side tells my Italian side to shove it and take the corned beef like a man :P

We could always put Hershey's Italian on the list...my other favorite :D

Be careful... I could probably kick most of yer asses :P

Woot!!!!

How funny that the least religious person here is now a Church Admin.... does this get me a tax exemption?? :boogie: :boogie:

Well, me and DP are football players, so :whistling:

Damn right cupcakes better be like the host and wine, except the wine should be that tic-tac shot you drink Andrew.

They need to start posting dates for the playoffs already.... I need to know if game one is on Thursday this way I can take off my evening shift. Grrrrrr.

taking this randomly... so who's glad they are on the DPH's facebook today?? :P

DBC, DPH... what the fvck is with the random letters.... I'm so confused. hahaha

I played football. Freshman year. Now I swim?

Careful, I can knock your ass out with my goggles and a freestyle stroke!!

:koolaid:

Swimming? Really?! Who would have guessed.... and I don't mean that in a MEAN way before you jump to conclusions.

Honestly with all her pictures it was just a matter of time before that happened! :lol:

Truth sir ...truth!!! :thumbsup:

it's funny how the pic DRAWS you to the money shot :P

DBC, DPH... what the fvck is with the random letters.... I'm so confused. hahaha

no no no no the DBC has NOTHING to do with the DPH

the DPH is a legend....

the DBC... not so much :blink:

no no no no the DBC has NOTHING to do with the DPH

the DPH is a legend....

the DBC... not so much :blink:

Clearly DBC has nothing to do with it. I was just using it as an example.... random letters.

So... point me in the direct of this DPH thread so I can learn too.

Clearly DBC has nothing to do with it. I was just using it as an example.... random letters.

So... point me in the direct of this DPH thread so I can learn too.

See, you learn about the DBC in 209, you learn about the DPH in NLD and all over FB

I have too much fun with the initials :P

DPH is the dirty pirate hooker......you should check out the NLD thread......or maybe it is the pictures thread.

NLD is a good read...although quite long...if you have a few days to spare it is a good way to kill time.

The DPH is indeed legendary! Where has she been? Has she been posting and I've been missing it?

NLD is awesome. Just a few pages a day will kill a lot of time!

Truth sir ...truth!!! :thumbsup:

it's funny how the pic DRAWS you to the money shot :P

There were so many near misses it was amazing it didn't happen earlier! Next up is a nipslip and she'll be proud and keep it posted. Book it!

Yah I like how she said she shouldn't have worn what she wore but yah you usually don't plan for that! At least for her sake it wasn't Britneyesque! :lol:

See, you learn about the DBC in 209, you learn about the DPH in NLD and all over FB

I have too much fun with the initials :P

DBC lives in my town ok.... I don't want to know anymore about her than I already know. Unless she passes me in a street and I have a bat handy. :)

I'm completely lost with these initials, but I'm guessing DPH has something to do with an unclean buccaneer prostitute?

Edit: I do know what DBC stands for, so I guess I'm not completely lost with the initials.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

Ahhh, you'll have to ask Crasher. She's really just some crazy scary bitch that he knows.....

Maybe I did ask CRASHER and he just hasn't responded...ever think of that Miss Condescending Director!?

:P

I'm completely lost with these initials, but I'm guessing DPH has something to do with an unclean buccaneer prostitute?

UBP?

HEY! It's not as easy as you think.

Yeah my friends do water polo for Michigan State. Swimming and other water related activities are crazy.....