sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

I'm alone in my house, my dad who watches EVERY SINGLE game with me is in Florida to visit his mom who's really not doing too hot after stopping her kemo treatment.

the Devils didn't show up and my grandma's looking more and more like she's not gonna make it, my life pretty much sucks right now :(

That sucks dude. :( my prayers are with her.

(fake dislike for you suspended) Mb30 sorry to hear about all that man I know exactly what you are going through. Try too keep your head on straight and take care of yourself. Hope everything gets better for you. (ok I fake dislike you again)

Man, I need someone to talk to. I screamed "FVCK" when the Canes scored and it echoed.... it's so creepy sitting in an empty house and yelling at the top of your lungs...

I'm too busy laughing at "fake dislike" to be genuine now :P

amazing how the more we piss people off so they leave the better we do B )

Man, I need someone to talk to. I screamed "FVCK" when the Canes scored and it echoed.... it's so creepy sitting in an empty house and yelling at the top of your lungs...

Sorry bout your grandma, MB. I only have one left, have for most of my life, I don't know what I'd do without her...

But the Devils tied it at least :)

51E0T4QRG3L._SS500_.jpg

I'M MARKING OUT AGAIN!!!!!! :lol:

Drinking seems worth it right now.

I need several.

Tonight is a night in which being poor is REALLY fvcking me over. I need about 5 shots in a row right now, and my house is dry.

See, the laws in this country should reflect Britain, where I legally can (and will) drink this summer. Beer/wine at 16 with parents present, 18 alone, hard liquor at 21. The drinking problems there are significantly less, for a reason.

Um...are those age rules just for you? Cos...that ain't correct.

Um...are those age rules just for you? Cos...that ain't correct.

Really? Wikipedia lied to me.

18. To buy alcohol.

You can be in bars (pubs) alone at 14. Unless it serves food, then any age.

You can DRINK alcohol pretty much at any age...it is completely unenforced.

So wikipedia is not incorrect, but very roundabout.

I was buying alcohol in pubs alone at 14. As were most of my fiends.

There are no ID cards in the UK, so really there isn't any way to tell your age.

18. To buy alcohol.

You can be in bars (pubs) alone at 14. Unless it serves food, then any age.

You can DRINK alcohol pretty much at any age...it is completely unenforced.

So wikipedia is not incorrect, but very roundabout.

I was buying alcohol in pubs alone at 14. As were most of my fiends.

There are no ID cards in the UK, so really there isn't any way to tell your age.

huh, better than I thought. Thanks, Threestars

And I had exposure to beer (in shandy form) from....hmm...under 10? And wine too.

Unless you look like a very young 17 year old...you will be fine.

3304_187996940044_634305044_6711085_6831144_n.jpg

is that not David Effing Clarkson???

I only drink when I'm alone or with friends... keeps me from drinking when I don't want to! ;):thumbsup:

3304_187996940044_634305044_6711085_6831144_n.jpg

is that not David Effing Clarkson???

WOW she straightened her hair...means she is on the prowl!!!

Your face looks good in khakis

:rofl: I almost shot Guinness out my nose when I read that. PRICELESS!

You basterds are lucky. I live out here in the middle of no-where and have ZERO Devils fans around while you guys all go out and drink, eat, chat, and watch the game together. It really makes me feel worthless. If I lived closer I would so be out with you guys with my wife. If I make it out to a playoff game, I expect you guys to be around... I know Cupcake will be (I hope so at least). Gotta' see her "face in khaki's!" What about "Dockers?"

Edited by Chorske17

Is it just me, or is the "believers' thread" concept getting beaten to death this season? Used to be it was saved for when the Devs were in deep sh!t. Now it seems like it comes out after every loss. Or are we finally so bipolar that we need it?

Oh, and we set a new users online record a half hour ago. Woot.

Is it just me, or is the "believers' thread" concept getting beaten to death this season? Used to be it was saved for when the Devs were in deep sh!t. Now it seems like it comes out after every loss. Or are we finally so bipolar that we need it?

Wow... you mean this board take sh!t WAY too seriously??

naaahhhhhhhh :lol:

We are the believers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

....Wait, that's not how the quote goes. We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Nevermind, I don't have a pop-culture believer reference that I didn't already use in the believers thread.

Also, I was looking at the numbers an hour ago wondering if we had it in us to make it. Shame it happened tonight and not, y'know, after a win or something.

Tonight is a night in which being poor is REALLY fvcking me over. I need about 5 shots in a row right now, and my house is dry.

I had like $26 left on my debit. I just drank it dry, literally.

:rofl: I almost shot Guinness out my nose when I read that. PRICELESS!

You basterds are lucky. I live out here in the middle of no-where and have ZERO Devils fans around while you guys all go out and drink, eat, chat, and watch the game together. It really makes me feel worthless. If I lived closer I would so be out with you guys with my wife. If I make it out to a playoff game, I expect you guys to be around... I know Cupcake will be (I hope so at least). Gotta' see her "face in khaki's!" What about "Dockers?"

They were giving me sh!t the whole game! Yeah you really need to make it out for a game. It's so much fun. AHAHA yeah I straightened my hair. I am on the look out. :)

Ah... I predict Cupcake to post momentarily... See if I am correct!

EDIT: I missed her by seconds...

I'll come join in the drunken debauchery, but I need a hotel to go back to... ONe preferribly without the sounds of gunfire, prostitutes, drugs, bed bugs, or cockroaches... I know that might be part of the appeal around Newark, but I'll save it for a later visit...

Edited by Chorske17

Ah... I predict Cupcake to post momentarily... See if I am correct!

You're so correct that you're too late. :lol:

They were giving me sh!t the whole game! Yeah you really need to make it out for a game. It's so much fun. AHAHA yeah I straightened my hair. I am on the look out. :)

Some of us have not stopped with the grief party and then asked the subject for his approval on it :lol:

Some of us have not stopped with the grief party and then asked the subject for his approval on it :lol:

EDIT: I got so excited at that... my post posted before I wrote something.

YESSSSSSSSS APROVEDDDDDD! :wub::thumbsup:

Edited by cupcake23