• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

THAT was quick.

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Edited by Chorske17

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

*has his number cause I fixed his computer :P *

he said he MIGHT try to switch to work Sunday Night!

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

*has his number cause I fixed his computer :P *

he said he MIGHT try to switch to work Sunday Night!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torture me with jerkface. :angry:

Edited by cupcake23

Yep, what he said. I'd kill for a cute girl to give me her number. Of course, I also don't look like any hockey players. At least none of the good-looking ones.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

Yes, this is very true. Also, housing costs are still friggin' ridiculous here. You'd wind up in a place half the size for twice as much, most likely.

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.

I think I broke Facebook.

Ah, so it's your fault. I was wondering why Facebook was giving me a header and a footer but no body.

God I'm in a bad mood...

The day sucked, evening sucked, especially the friggin game. I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap. And who cares what controversy it stirs and the fact that we were screwed over because it's not like the NHL is going to take the win back from the Canes.

I'm just in a bad mood for about 15 different reasons right now.

I'm sure there is a Khaki reference here somewhere folks... :rofl:

I only do this because I love you sis. :boogie:

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

Next time I'm NOT saying anything. NOTHING.

And... still not getting my hopes up. :unsure:

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.

AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap.

Agreed. You feel as though they should've "saved" the goals for a later game...

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.

AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

Okay, I can't laugh anymore and the Guinness is gone. I'm officially now going to hit the sack.

FIX IT ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

God I'm in a bad mood...

The day sucked, evening sucked, especially the friggin game. I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap. And who cares what controversy it stirs and the fact that we were screwed over because it's not like the NHL is going to take the win back from the Canes.

I'm just in a bad mood for about 15 different reasons right now.

Oh calm down mister cranky pants!!!!

Tonight's game was a "Free game"... mission accomplished on the split and we win in 6

the night was still fun and we got to make Matt all paranoid!!

Least we don't have eyes like that old dude!!! :blink:

Yeahhhh fvcking Matt. UGH lol douchebag. lol Just kidding... maybe.

DUDE, that guy's eye was fvckED UP.

And now I'm off to sleep. fvcking work in the AM. :rant:

FIX IT ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Oh calm down mister cranky pants!!!!

Tonight's game was a "Free game"... mission accomplished on the split and we win in 6

God that old dude wouldn't shut up.

But you know what's up Scott.. the many reasons I'm stressed and ready to explode because of reasons OTHER than the game. Even reasons other than what you and I are texting about right now.

But hey who cares right? I just have to make sure I don't bring anyone else down with me so fvck it.

Edited by njdevil26

Yep, what he said. I'd kill for a cute girl to give me her number. Of course, I also don't look like any hockey players. At least none of the good-looking ones.

When you get married it'll happen. Ok, he said what? Let me explain:

Alot of women who see a ring on a guy are attracted to them. Looks play a part, yes, but women when they get older want a committment. Some younger ones do too, but the older they are, the more they want it. They see a ring, they see committment and that guy becomes attractive because that guy commits. They like that guy or want a guy like that.

All women love a guy who'll commit and all women want that guy.

Yeahhhh fvcking Matt. UGH lol douchebag. lol Just kidding... maybe.

DUDE, that guy's eye was fvckED UP.

And now I'm off to sleep. fvcking work in the AM. :rant:

Matt's cool.. accept it and remember the free shots :P

And you know if you turtle I WILL do something a$$holic to make something happen :P

God that old dude wouldn't shut up.

But you know what's up Scott.. the many reasons I'm stressed and ready to explode because of reasons OTHER than the game. Even reasons other than what you and I are texting about right now.

But hey who cares right? I just have to make sure I don't bring anyone else down with me so fvck it.

I kinda like that old guy... nice dude a lil lonely... but really means well

I never said that, I just said it's up to you and you know it!!!

You can't let the whole world bring you down EVERY time