sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

Everyone has plans.

Really?

HIS PLANS HAVE BEEN KEPT QUIET LONG ENOUGH I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

The Secret SD bunker MUST be opened!!!

I can't believe it's come down to me to post this, but:

I disagree... and you know I am the harshest dude in this place when it comes to weak dating kung-fu... you asked with an implication of wanting to do something... and left the door open for her to walk in... but didn't totally throw yourself over the ledge in the process... I call it well played, though the internal kick of one's self is understandable... if you ask her again next weekend... you're getting blown off... this is a big weekend people usually do pile up plans well before hand!

lol your the man crasher. I was expecting a :doh1: from you, to get a :clap: or :koolaid: means a lot. What do you mean by the bold part? this weekend?

Andrew (my name too) - thats pretty much what I did. I'm surprised because I would have expected myself to sit there like "uh uh dur" and I was quick on my feet with that.

Really?

Trying to make the kid feel better dammit. Everyone's who's high-school aged and female has plans, likely.

I do not have plans, but that's also because I have no life outside of school and work.

Well, probably not SD.... but everyone else ;)

I kid, in case he's lurking :whistling:

HIS PLANS HAVE BEEN KEPT QUIET LONG ENOUGH I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

The Secret SD bunker MUST be opened!!!

LOL! :rofl:

For my journalism course, my professor is a New York Times editor (well, former NYT editor) who absolutely hates the internet and the younger generation for what it's done to old-school newspapers (how DARE WE expect free news content online!).

He especially hates bloggers. Gulp.

I wonder how he feels about a blogger who, because of his blog, has been published on the New York Times website. :lol:

lol your the man crasher. I was expecting a :doh1: from you, to get a :clap: or :koolaid: means a lot. What do you mean by the bold part? this weekend?

Well I am saying.. find out what she's doing next weekend next week... if she gives you another excuse ... not good... right now this is a big 3 day weekend meant for party, unless you hate life or something you should be out doing sh!t

(Lord knows I will be stirring my own pot again on Sunday :evil:)

and one thing about me... "when you think you have all the answers... I change the questions!!"

(and then I hit you in the head with a coconut... or a goalie stic!!)

For my journalism course, my professor is a New York Times editor (well, former NYT editor) who absolutely hates the internet and the younger generation for what it's done to old-school newspapers (how DARE WE expect free news content online!).

He especially hates bloggers. Gulp.

I wonder how he feels about a blogger who, because of his blog, has been published on the New York Times website. :lol:

Yeah, I'd keep that on the down-low. He'd probably flunk you on principle. :ph34r:

Well I am saying.. find out what she's doing next weekend next week... if she gives you another excuse ... not good... right now this is a big 3 day weekend meant for party, unless you hate life or something you should be out doing sh!t

(Lord knows I will be stirring my own pot again on Sunday :evil:)

and one thing about me... "when you think you have all the answers... I change the questions!!"

(and then I hit you in the head with a coconut... or a goalie stic!!)

Oh believe me I have stuff to do too. Sunday and Monday is probably hockey all day. Howell roller rinks(!) Thats part of the reason I was so pissed at myself, even if she wasn't busy, I was probably going to be. I don't know what the fvck I was thinking. One thing us kiddies have on you is we have off tuesday too bitches :dance:

Crash, I think I'm better off asking her out next week then seeing whats she's doing first.

Yeah, I'd keep that on the down-low. He'd probably flunk you on principle. :ph34r:

At some point, I'm gonna crack and start defending the medium. I almost did yesterday, and I worry about tonight since that's going to be a major point of discussion (had to write a 200 word response on the difference between newspaper articles and blogs for class this evening...200 words is NOTHING for me on this subject).

I'm usually very good about hiding my own views, but something about the way this guy presents his while teaching really irks me. And this is based on one, two-hour class. Tonight and the rest of 'em are nearly four hours each.

Oh believe me I have stuff to do too. Sunday and Monday is probably hockey all day. Howell roller rinks(!) Thats part of the reason I was so pissed at myself, even if she wasn't busy, I was probably going to be. I don't know what the fvck I was thinking. One thing us kiddies have on you is we have off tuesday too bitches :dance:

Crash, I think I'm better off asking her out next week then seeing whats she's doing first.

Hey I'll take my paid by the hour jobs over your poor boy days off anytime :P

Well you can do one in the same... but good plan... remember DO NOT Los-D's it... or we will go SD on you :P

At some point, I'm gonna crack and start defending the medium. I almost did yesterday, and I worry about tonight since that's going to be a major point of discussion (had to write a 200 word response on the difference between newspaper articles and blogs for class this evening...200 words is NOTHING for me on this subject).

You never know... give a valid argument and make GOOD points... and STICK TO THEM... you may win the day after all

the biggest thing when putting up a seemingly no-win debate... act like everything you say is gospel (I freak out like that when I fork over a 4-figure bill to customers :P)

Why couldn't you have waited till after I got home to start this DP? I kid, I kid :P

Anyway, yeah, what everyone else said, you're fine.

And I think I win the Tuesday off debate. I have school, but I'm going on a field trip to Six Flags...so put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :devil::lol:

Why couldn't you have waited till after I got home to start this DP? I kid, I kid :P

And I think I win the Tuesday off debate. I have school, but I'm going on a field trip to Six Flags...so put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :devil::lol:

Bizarro opened today! Going tomorrow! :dance:

For the next month, I hate people who are off on Tuesdays. Because Tuesday will mean 8 hours of work, 1 hour of travel, 4 hours of class, and 1 more hour of travel (well, okay, a half hour or so that late at night - nonetheless, it still sucks).

I'm regretting summer classes already.

You never know... give a valid argument and make GOOD points... and STICK TO THEM... you may win the day after all

the biggest thing when putting up a seemingly no-win debate... act like everything you say is gospel (I freak out like that when I fork over a 4-figure bill to customers :P)

This is true. He claims to want us to have opinions and present them (which I find hilarious in a journalism course). I've just been burned by "open-minded" professors who can't take students who disagree with them (in a respectful manner, no less) in the past, so I'm always pretty cautious in the beginning til I have a good bead on the professor and the class. That I nearly got into that discussion during the first class is a testament to how obnoxious he was about his own opinion in this case, I think.

This is true. He claims to want us to have opinions and present them (which I find hilarious in a journalism course). I've just been burned by "open-minded" professors who can't take students who disagree with them (in a respectful manner, no less) in the past, so I'm always pretty cautious in the beginning til I have a good bead on the professor and the class. That I nearly got into that discussion during the first class is a testament to how obnoxious he was about his own opinion in this case, I think.

So you think I'd have lasted 15 minutes with this guy without a shouting match ensuing??? :P

Bizarro opened today! Going tomorrow! :dance:

Isn't that just Medusa re-done? THat's what someone told me... Let me know how it is.

For the next month, I hate people who are off on Tuesdays. Because Tuesday will mean 8 hours of work, 1 hour of travel, 4 hours of class, and 1 more hour of travel (well, okay, a half hour or so that late at night - nonetheless, it still sucks).

I'm regretting summer classes already.

I'll take a front row ride of Kingda Ka in your honor :boogie:

Isn't that just Medusa re-done? THat's what someone told me... Let me know how it is.

I'll take a front row ride of Kingda Ka in your honor :boogie:

Correct. Bizarro is the same ride as Medusa, with a new paint scheme, and effects such as fire, fog, and music. Should be pretty cool.

Nothing beats Kingda Ka in the FRONT ROW. Nothing.

Not so fast, I live 10 mins down 195 from Six Flags. :P

I'm going too!! I <3 physics! Well... no... not really.... but the trip's gonna rock!!

Correct. Bizarro is the same ride as Medusa, with a new paint scheme, and effects such as fire, fog, and music. Should be pretty cool.

Nothing beats Kingda Ka in the FRONT ROW. Nothing.

Well, I think having Jesica Biel on your lap while riding...... kingda ka...... would beat it.

Well, I think having Jesica Biel on your lap while riding...... kingda ka...... would beat it.

Are you implying Jessica Biel would be my lapbar constraint on Kingda Ka?

Wow! But the ride is so short!

I'm going too!! I <3 physics! Well... no... not really.... but the trip's gonna rock!!

fvck physics. Oh well. Six Flags during school means :wub: for a day

Not so fast, I live 10 mins down 195 from Six Flags. :P

Oh yeah? I live five minutes from Crotch Pains Scotch Plains.

You win.