sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

fvck physics. Oh well. Six Flags during school means :wub: for a day

Oh yeah? I live five minutes from Crotch Pains Scotch Plains.

You win.

what are you fellaz doing in physics? I'm in honors... it's been sooooo easy, until now. We're doing this electrical circut sh!t... MAN I suck at that.. all this V=I^2 R and sh!t? Ugggh!

what are you fellaz doing in physics? I'm in honors... it's been sooooo easy, until now. We're doing this electrical circut sh!t... MAN I suck at that.. all this V=I^2 R and sh!t? Ugggh!

I'm in regular physics...I suck donkey balls at science and math. I'm much better at English, French, and History. I'm barely scraping a B in physics and math...

We had a test on waves today. Pretty easy stuff, I think I did fairy well. Multiple choice always kills me though.

Edited by RSC

Are you implying Jessica Biel would be my lapbar constraint on Kingda Ka?

Wow! But the ride is so short!

Not in Jessica Biels' opinion.

I'm in regular physics...I suck donkey balls at science and math. I'm much better at English, French, and History. I'm barely scraping a B in physics and math...

We had a test on waves today. Pretty easy stuff, I think I did fairy well. Multiple choice always kills me though.

I'm the opposite... I'm a savage at math and sciences, but fail miserably in english. You get yer SAT scores today?

I'm the opposite... I'm a savage at math and sciences, but fail miserably in english. You get yer SAT scores today?

Nah I didn't take the May SAT. I took March and I'm taking June. I got an 1880. Apparently the March Critical Reading section was one of the hardest they've ever made. And my SAT tutor told me that they always make the March SATs harder so people will take them again, giving College Board more money for a pointless test.

Nah I didn't take the May SAT. I took March and I'm taking June. I got an 1880. Apparently the March Critical Reading section was one of the hardest they've ever made. And my SAT tutor told me that they always make the March SATs harder so people will take them again, giving College Board more money for a pointless test.

Whoa... weird... I got an 1880, exactly. I got a 670 in Math... and the other two pretty much went down the drain. Like... 620 Crit Reading, 590 writing? Bleh. I'll take it though, but I think i'd be better off in an ESL class, to be quite honest.

Whoa... weird... I got an 1880, exactly. I got a 670 in Math... and the other two pretty much went down the drain. Like... 620 Crit Reading, 590 writing? Bleh. I'll take it though, but I think i'd be better off in an ESL class, to be quite honest.

Thats weird...(sh!t the O's just scored two runs) I got a 640 in math, 630 in critical reading, which really pissed me off since I destroyed critical reading on my practice tests, and 610 on writing.

I hate the new SAT scoring. When I took it, the best you could do was 1600. I got such weird looks from the younger folk in my classes when I said I got a 1410 back in the day, they thought I did awful. :rolleyes:

Taking the Saturday Afternoon Test in June. Tests are not my thing, bad test taker. I wish there was history on the SAT, I'd tear that up.

Taking the Saturday Afternoon Test in June. Tests are not my thing, bad test taker. I wish there was history on the SAT, I'd tear that up.

Are you gonna take the ACT? Its more about knowing stuff than how you take the test. The SAT is dumb as hell. Its basically a game for Christ's sake. Know when to guess, know when not to, know how many to eliminate before guessing...ACT doesn't penalize for wrong answers.

I hate the new SAT scoring. When I took it, the best you could do was 1600. I got such weird looks from the younger folk in my classes when I said I got a 1410 back in the day, they thought I did awful. :rolleyes:

The Writing section is pointless. Every college I've visited so far has said they don't look at it. They only added it because every state university in California threatened to drop the SAT as a requirement if they didn't add it.

Are you gonna take the ACT? Its more about knowing stuff than how you take the test. The SAT is dumb as hell. Its basically a game for Christ's sake. Know when to guess, know when not to, know how many to eliminate before guessing...ACT doesn't penalize for wrong answers.

My tutor wants me too but I haven't really looked into it yet. I'm probably going to go to a CC anyway. After that I want to transfer to Seton Hall or something like that.

My tutor wants me too but I haven't really looked into it yet. I'm probably going to go to a CC anyway. After that I want to transfer to Seton Hall or something like that.

Community college is not my thing.... at Shore, half the kids are like "Brookdale or nothing" mentality. For me, I want to do something with architecture, it's crazy because I've been into it since I was a freshman, and this summer I'm spending a full month down in Miami Beach for an internship.

EDIT: Whoa, since when has there been this "fast reply" thing. Have I just been that clueless?? And Albaladejo sucks cock.

Community college is not my thing.... at Shore, half the kids are like "Brookdale or nothing" mentality. For me, I want to do something with architecture, it's crazy because I've been into it since I was a freshman, and this summer I'm spending a full month down in Miami Beach for an internship.

EDIT: Whoa, since when has there been this "fast reply" thing. Have I just been that clueless?? And Albaladejo sucks cock.

Yeah I'd be Brookdale too. It's not that I don't want to go away, it's just so damn cheap. Brookdale is definetly not a bad school I could have sworn I they are making it a 4 year school. Another reason I'm thinking Brookdale is because I still don't know what I want to do. The plan is to get all the core credits out of the way before I transfer.

If you start Art Vandaley Industries, I will love you forever. And fast reply has been there the whole time I've been here- I use it unless I'm quoting someone.

I knew someone who went to Brookdale for architecture and then transferred elsewhere. From what I understand he's rather successful.

The "Fast Reply" has been there for YEARS! Perhaps Community College is where you should begin.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:

Now if only they'd get the damn Star Wars show on the road already!!!

More:

What Star Wars series? Live action or animated?

The new "Diana" is hot.

Elizabeth Mitchell is no Faye Grant though.

Ships look very BSGish.

Can't wait!

What Star Wars series? Live action or animated?

Supposed to be a live action that fills the gap between 3 and 4

me wanted more since Sith ended and the Clone Wars series is TRASH compared to the comics!

Live action? Nice. Now that I'll watch. I don't care for the cartoons.

Are you implying Jessica Biel would be my lapbar constraint on Kingda Ka?

Wow! But the ride is so short!

Kingda Ka is what, 30 seconds long? If we're talking Jessica Biel, then that's enough time to do the deed twice and take a nap. For me, at least.

Live action? Nice. Now that I'll watch. I don't care for the cartoons.

I'd watch them if they were good...

but... good shows... they... are... not

I'd only watch now to see Anakin's Padwan get sliced in that shamwow dude's nu7t crusher!!!

I'd watch them if they were good...

but... good shows... they... are... not

I'd only watch now to see Anakin's Padwan get sliced in that shamwow dude's nu7t crusher!!!

headman-albums-joe-pics-picture5476-slapchop.jpg

you save that damn pic like I do with the Kurt Angle one :P

Aghhh I was looking at this guy's facebook page who I think is cute (how very 6th grade of me. I know. ;) ) and I was half watching tv/half paying attention to what I was doing on fb when I look at the screen and I see I clicked a stupid "like" button under one of his comments. I nearly had a heart attack until I realized I could just click unlike. Phew. That would have been so terrible.

you save that damn pic like I do with the Kurt Angle one :P

Actually that's the first time I've used that pic.

Don't believe me? Ask Kurt:

51E0T4QRG3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Aghhh I was looking at this guy's facebook page who I think is cute (how very 6th grade of me. I know. ;) ) and I was half watching tv/half paying attention to what I was doing on fb when I look at the screen and I see I clicked a stupid "like" button under one of his comments. I nearly had a heart attack until I realized I could just click unlike. Phew. That would have been so terrible.

Not to burst your bubble, but he probably got a notification saying you liked it. At least I do when people click like for my stuff, whether they unlike it or not.