sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

Not to burst your bubble, but he probably got a notification saying you liked it. At least I do when people click like for my stuff, whether they unlike it or not.

NOOOOOOO.

But I quickly clicked unlike! WTF that is so lame that facebook does that. I'm just going to pretend I have some weird facebook virus. Or I should just defriend him.

Obviously I need to stop freaking out.

NOOOOOOO.

But I quickly clicked unlike! WTF that is so lame that facebook does that. I'm just going to pretend I have some weird facebook virus. Or I should just defriend him.

If he's already your friend, I fail to see the problem...?

If he's already your friend, I fail to see the problem...?

Because he's not the type of friend I would click "like" on a comment of. We're not really friends. We hung out once last year drunkenly at a friend's party. Plus, it wasn't status update, but a new friend request I accidently clicked like on soo it makes no sense whatsoever.

NOOOOOOO.

Hah, you sound like those people who run to unplug their computers hoping they "catch" the email they just sent before it goes through the wire! :lol:

Because he's not the type of friend I would click "like" on a comment of. We're not really friends. We hung out once last year drunkenly at a friend's party. Plus, it wasn't status update, but a new friend request I accidently clicked like on soo it makes no sense whatsoever.

How do you "like" a friend request...do you mean one of those "X is now friends with Y" things?

---

Speaking of FB, someone seems to have dropped me but I have no idea who! Guess they weren't important. :noclue:

NOOOOOOO.

Guess what... you were standing by the pool... and one of your friends just pushed ya into the deep end :lol:

Seriously. he's either gonna go.. WTF... and talk to you (*gasp*).... or he's gonna go WTF and not give a damn :P

Or, most likely, not even notice.

Hah, you sound like those people who run to unplug their computers hoping they "catch" the email they just sent before it goes through the wire! :lol:

How do you "like" a friend request...do you mean one of those "X is now friends with Y" things?

---

Speaking of FB, someone seems to have dropped me but I have no idea who! Guess they weren't important. :noclue:

Yeah I meant one of those "X is now friends with Y" type things. I hate these new "like" comments they are so dumb.

Guess what... you were standing by the pool... and one of your friends just pushed ya into the deep end :lol:

Seriously. he's either gonna go.. WTF... and talk to you (*gasp*).... or he's gonna go WTF and not give a damn :P

Stop making fun of me! :P I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper. It doesn't help that waaaay back last year when I first hung out with him I may have used the poke feature on facebook in a drunken state thinking it would be hilarious. Hmm perhaps he will talk to me. That would be fun, but I'm more leaning toward a "WTF. what a weirdo" and not care reaction.

I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper.

Ahhh, yeah I hate that LIKE thing as well. I did that, took it back and remembered it sends notifications. I felt like a major creeper.

Stop making fun of me! :P I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper. It doesn't help that waaaay back last year when I first hung out with him I may have used the poke feature on facebook in a drunken state thinking it would be hilarious. Hmm perhaps he will talk to me. That would be fun, but I'm more leaning toward a "WTF. what a weirdo" and not care reaction.

Why should you get an exception I would grant NO ONE else?? :P

... they all fall to my abuse (just some more then others..... :whistling: )

I'd lean to the WTF and ignore... but you never know... you might have opened the door on accident... and trust me... 95% of the time that's how it gets opened!

The only problem with the "Like" thing is they don't have a "Dislike" thing.

If there was a "Like" option on NJDevs, I'd "Like" this comment.

Oh wait, there is.

+1

They should! I'd dislike everything. hahahaa

What's likely is they'll change the entire format of Facebook before they add Dislike.

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Jamie and I are going to my beach house til Monday.

Terminator tonight

Nothing much tomorrow (anyone wanna play hockey from like noon to 3?)

Friend's BBQ on Sunday (bringing a guest... THIS should be interesting.... YES HER :whistling: )

then poker on Sunday Night

I have a 12 noon job on Monday :rant:... but it pays to my favorite person.. cash!! so why not??

A handful of college buddies and I reunite two or three times a summer to play some two-on-two baseball. We're doing that tomorrow. Monmouth Park on Sunday. Possibly a date on Monday. This weekend has some serious potential.

Just moved back home from Rutgers, and I'm considering leaving already...

I lasted about a year when I moved back in with my folks. It's rough. Try to take advantage though and save some $$$.

I'm saving. But I can't take it at home for much longer.

Garlic Rose in Cranford tonight.

Nothing whatsoever tomorrow, probably getting ahead in schoolwork before the big crunch.

Working Sunday.

Working Monday.

:(

Six Flags sucked today. So crowded.

Kingda Ka was closed. Superman was closed. So the two rides that sucked up the most people were closed, making every line seem like at least a 2 hour wait.

Bizarro was pretty cool. Just Medusa with rain, fire, and music.

I-95 is like the fvcking Autobahn.

Gym and Terminator tonight.

chillin the rest of tonight

work 1-9 tomorrow at the pool..

metrostars game sun

mets game monday..

Going down the shore tonight without my parents and my little brother who ditched me for Cape Cod but with my numerous Aunts Uncles and cousins (Big ol' Italian family :lol: )Be there till Sunday morning, then I dunno.

family graduation party tomorrow

not sure about rest of weekend, but i think i'm getting a sore throat :(

Six Flags sucked today. So crowded.

Kingda Ka was closed. Superman was closed. So the two rides that sucked up the most people were closed, making every line seem like at least a 2 hour wait.

Bizarro was pretty cool. Just Medusa with rain, fire, and music.

I-95 is like the fvcking Autobahn.

Gym and Terminator tonight.

Kingda Ka better be open Tuesday. If it isn't, I'm going to img4720288.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I won't be on the forums till Sunday cause there's no internet at my family's beach house and my laptop's power cord is broken so I can't bring it and steal wifi :evilcry:

Edited by RSC