sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

i need a job.

Funny, I need to lose mine.

On one of many law school study breaks at a downtown bakery, Ekster found inspiration for his next project. "He asked, 'Why can't a cupcake come to me?' " company spokeswoman Marie Assante says.

I think this is a question all of us have asked at one point in time or another.

Edited by thelastonealive

think that might be a bit too far of a commute for me, josh.

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO NICE LATELY IN CHICAGO.

ever since i complained, it's been beautiful here.

that's what i like.

i'm going to game 4 on sunday!

That's what ya get for moving to Chicago. :P

Really. Why move west when crappy retail jobs await you in the Dirty Jerz? :D

Commute schmammute. Who cares about the commute when you could work in a lovely central jersey mall with people you can't stand to be around? It's a dream job I tell ya.

Thank god I've finally got my exit strategy set. Of course, it hinges on one major event occurring in mid-August, but even if that falls through, I think I'm out by September anyways. Got more important things to worry about than woodbridge fvckin mall.

It took three or four listens, but I really like the new Our Lady Peace single. Which is odd, because it's totally not the kind of OLP song I care for, and the first single from each album lately has been awful (Somewhere Out There, Where Are You). But yeah, I'm kinda digging this one. It grew on me, quickly.

My last two mornings have sucked.

Yesterday morning I went over to the golf course around 7am to caddy. Waited 4 hours until 11am when my caddy master sent me home saying there was no play. 4 hours sitting on a metal bar.

And now today I woke up at 7:25, rushed my ass of to get out the door for football captains' practice at 7:40, drove over and got a text mid-way through the drive that it was canceled.

Jamie and I are going to my beach house til Monday.

Wow, I'm impressed at your age for owning a beach house already. Most impressive. How'd you get something like if you don't mind me asking.

Wow, I'm impressed at your age for owning a beach house already. Most impressive. How'd you get something like if you don't mind me asking.

I'm loaded. She loves me for my money.

(family owned beach house haha)

You can't throw a ball around at Monmouth Park anymore. Apparently some lady got hit in the head by a baseball and went blind, sued the track and won. So today I got to see some fat security woman tell fathers that they can't have a catch with their sons and yell at two eight-year-olds for tossing a Nerf ball back and forth.

Another lawsuit rewards someone for being stupid. Another little piece of fun dies.

i'm going to game 4 on sunday!

:rolleyes: So much for good things following you. :whistling:

How's Chicago for cleanliness RD? Ive been told it is one of the cleanest cities (discounting that "river" of course) So, how's it rate?

I did yoga for the first time in months yesterday and today my ENTIRE body is sore. (I probably should have done a beginner video). This is horrible. I am so out of shape. Blah.

I did yoga for the first time in months yesterday and today my ENTIRE body is sore. (I probably should have done a beginner video). This is horrible. I am so out of shape. Blah.

In that case I would avoid the pie train. It's been going around.

it's good pain :)

Really bummed that the weekend is over...

Edited by njdevil26

Is this thread getting sweeter than my sweet tea?

Really bummed that the weekend is over...

Wow, why the edit?

Is this thread getting sweeter than my sweet tea?

Wow, why the edit?

I posted an ipod shuffle thing in here. And quickly realized I'm a little special and did it in the complete wrong thread. Had to replace it haha.

Bah, you shoulda left it...not like you'd be off topic or anything! :P

Yeah you're probably right. But there are many people that assume the role of thread police around here. Trying to avoid that hassle.

I'm just waiting for Matt to respond to me after ridiculously assuming that my 21 year old ass owns a beach house.

Thread police? Who? Reveal yourselves!

Who is Matt?