Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I can't see the pics.

Woodbridge was a MESS coming home from work, traffic lights out, accidents, power lines down. It was like war just happened.

No kidding, to get to work at the community center I had to drive on the grass median on Woodbridge Center Drive because all three lanes were flooded at one part. Then I get there and discover the power went out, so I couldn't work anyway.

I dunno if you guys are still looking for a rink, but there is a good one near me at Greenway Park off Milltown Road in Bridgewater. They have lights, but I don't know if they're on some kind of schedule, if any. I would imagine that they would keep them on late for the spring/summer at least. I can find out if ya's want

This is a really random question but this is the random thread so...

I wasn't planning on going back to NJ until August 17 but due to my grandmother's death I'm going to need to fly up for about 2 days, then fly right back to Nashville. I was just wondering what the cheapest airlines/booking sites are? I never fly so I'm pretty clue less to this and I'm trying to go as cheap as possible since my cash supply is dwindling and I won't be working until I return to Jersey full time. Thanks in advance.

I wasn't planning on going back to NJ until August 17 but due to my grandmother's death I'm going to need to fly up for about 2 days, then fly right back to Nashville. I was just wondering what the cheapest airlines/booking sites are? I never fly so I'm pretty clue less to this and I'm trying to go as cheap as possible since my cash supply is dwindling and I won't be working until I return to Jersey full time. Thanks in advance.

The most popular discount airline is probably JetBlue, but I doubt they fly to Nashville. Most of the discount airlines do the vacation destinations - Florida, Bahamas, etc - and little else.

Depending on when you have to leave/come back, the absolute cheapest I'm finding is about $267 round trip, though with a connection in Charlotte. Problem is, that flight is 8/17, which you said is when your coming back to Jersey on a permanent basis anyway.

Anything in the next week or so will probably be very expensive, at least as far as I can find - $650 and up round trip.

If you don't mind flying into LaGuardia or JFK, maybe you can find something cheaper there.

www.site59.com

it's your friend!

i think im going to get something next saturday at fords, the guy that runs the port reading league his daughter got into a severe accident and is in the hospital with 7 staples in her head so hes not in the greatest of moods to ask for a favor. so i guess fords is all we got

Jebus. Hope she'll be alright.

I'm down with Fords. Preferably earlier or later in the day (depending on who's around when, of course). I'm not sure I'm free Saturday, but I'll be more likely to be able to squeeze a game in in the morning or early evening (not to mention if it's gonna be ridiculously hot out, it'll be worst mid-afternoon).

i think im going to get something next saturday at fords, the guy that runs the port reading league his daughter got into a severe accident and is in the hospital with 7 staples in her head so hes not in the greatest of moods to ask for a favor. so i guess fords is all we got

Just a friendly, attempt at a helpful bump(see below)

I dunno if you guys are still looking for a rink, but there is a good one near me at Greenway Park off Milltown Road in Bridgewater. They have lights, but I don't know if they're on some kind of schedule, if any. I would imagine that they would keep them on late for the spring/summer at least. I can find out if ya's want

Dunno how far Bridgewater is out of the way, but anyway, a link too: http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/activities/parks/greenway_pk.htm

Apparently they redid the rink too, with new boards, so it doesn't look so blue, lol.

Just a friendly, attempt at a helpful bump(see below)

Dunno how far Bridgewater is out of the way, but anyway, a link too: http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/activities/parks/greenway_pk.htm

Apparently they redid the rink too, with new boards, so it doesn't look so blue, lol.

Nice...Bridgewater's not TOO bad for me, personally. Dunno how anyone else feels about it.

so no one here plays pick up ice hockey?

ok... I'll be honest -- I've never played

street hockey in your shoes and stuff...

only pond and roller.

the whole idea just seems like it

would hurt a lot. alike it'd be

easier to get all tripped up on

your own feet -- skates help

me move as fast as the

puck/ball and my mind

- it's the pavement -

- I'm fine with soccer

...wait a sec...

if I type this it

ruins my whole