Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

In the US Virgin Islands.. managed to get Internet lol.. I'll post more later

so why are they called shinnies even? Yeah, that's all I play - I'm too afraid of being lame to play anything formal. and it's been 7 years now.. wow does time fly

I dunno.. Friend of mine from Toronto got me using the word

All this year I've been pretty good friends with this girl who was a seinor, always complained about her boyfriend who went to a different school. I was always pretty sly about it, I felt no pressure because I knew she had a boyfriend. I'm positive she was interested because we always used to joke around about and drop these little hints all the time. Well, I never really thought she would actually break up with him, of course she did. I start talking to her again but she's already in the college mindset which I mean I can't really blame her. FML I never get any good breaks with girls.

QFMFT.

This is a fantastic alternate option to jelly.

:doh1::doh1:

I saw THAT coming... hey make it a FB status and you can hear how alike you and the South American Quitter are again :P

Brian Boitano is going to have his own cooking show on Food Network.

The title, of course...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

WHAT WOULD BRIAN BOITANO MAKE?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/what-would-brian-boitano-make/index.html

Brilliant.

:lol: Too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfjr0_RsJYY

This vacation is killing my posts per day avg. :P (I'm in the US Virgin Islands btw)

So today while snorkeling I spotted a 5' nurse shark.. It was resting partially under a rock.. So I got my family over and we all looked at it for a while because holy sh!t its a shark with no glass between it and me.. My dad finally decides it would be funny to pull its tail so he does and the freakin thing starts swimming at me for a few seconds!! They are the most harmless sharks though and it turned away and swam off..

So far it's been hot and mosquito-ey as fvck.. I'm being eaten alive as I post this.. But the secluded beaches and great snorkeling are fantastic.. Food is good and liquor is cheaper than in the States.. For anyone who smokes (I don't but I know the price in NJ), it's $2.75 a pack here..

This vacation is killing my posts per day avg. :P (I'm in the US Virgin Islands btw)

So today while snorkeling I spotted a 5' nurse shark.. It was resting partially under a rock.. So I got my family over and we all looked at it for a while because holy sh!t its a shark with no glass between it and me.. My dad finally decides it would be funny to pull its tail so he does and the freakin thing starts swimming at me for a few seconds!! They are the most harmless sharks though and it turned away and swam off..

So far it's been hot and mosquito-ey as fvck.. I'm being eaten alive as I post this.. But the secluded beaches and great snorkeling are fantastic.. Food is good and liquor is cheaper than in the States.. For anyone who smokes (I don't but I know the price in NJ), it's $2.75 a pack here..

where in the USVI are you?

my favorite Island is St.Thomas...best snorkeling/scuba diving i have ever done in my life

where in the USVI are you?

my favorite Island is St.Thomas...best snorkeling/scuba diving i have ever done in my life

The best snorkling was Anageda in the British Virgin Islands followed by Virgin Gorda in the BVI then of course my favorite island, St. John... St. Thomas was great as well.

Ugh, I feel like death. Rheumatoid is killing me slowly and it's not even fully diagnosed yet. I haven't even felt that great to sit at my computer and post here. :( I feel like I miss out on so much.