sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

Are the waves in Joisey EVER going to be good? I'm going out tomorrow after I work because I heard waste-to-shoulder high... [sarcasm] whoopie! [/sarcasm]

I wish a gold lion would tell me where the light is...

I ask you to cease your alcoholic intake.

Would you believe zero alcoholic intake this evening?

No, no I wouldn't.

Oh, you weren't asking me.

<_<

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

No, no I wouldn't.

<_<

Damn straight I wasn't.

And seriously, zero alcohols. And there's a friggin JUG of cheap sangria in my fridge right now for some reason too.

But no, I've been writing a paper all night, so I'm a little burnt out. And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

No, no I wouldn't.

<_<

Damn straight I wasn't.

And seriously, zero alcohols. And there's a friggin JUG of cheap sangria in my fridge right now for some reason too.

But no, I've been writing a paper all night, so I'm a little burnt out. And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny.

I wish a gold lion would tell me where the light is...

I ask you to increase your alcoholic intake.

Fixed it! :P

And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

Who? I think I'm into that stuff but I'm not familiar with any bands.

And am no longer listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but rather a random Celtic folk metal band. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

The one I'm listening to at the moment is Eluveitie. If you know anything good in this general genre, please make recommendations...I didn't even know this stuff existed til last night.

The one I'm listening to at the moment is Eluveitie. If you know anything good in this general genre, please make recommendations...I didn't even know this stuff existed til last night.

Ah, thanks. Sorry, I can't suggest anything really, since up until I read your post I didn't know a single band in this genre. Though I don't know how similar it is, you might want to check out Ensiferum. They're Finnish, but when I first heard them I thought they were Irish.

And seriously, zero alcohols.

Then start drinking!

Oh look, Rowdy already said that...

Lost my cell phone last night. Musta gotten drunker than I thought. But, on the bright side, seeing njdevil26 and cupcake23 at the bar was pretty awesome.

Speaking of which, if you guys had stuck around for about 10 more seconds, you woulda seen my one buddy horking into the trash can right next to that table you were at for most of the night. Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, but he was over that can for so long that he probably heaved some of his breakfast too. High comedy.

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

Not a bad comeback.

Though going to Jersey City could send you on to your eternal life quite well if you think about it.

:pray:

I might have 3 baseball games tomorrow.. :doh1:

freakin! :evilcry: You poor bastard. what a rough day. aww you poor thing. :doh1:

Lost my cell phone last night... Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, ...

That is a real shame to hear about the lost Jameson. Obviously not a Dr. Jameson. That sh!t is so smooth he never woulda flinched. :koolaid:post-909-124803351085_thumb.jpg

Though, just plain Jameson has been known to bring MANY a P.L.O. to their knees. :puke:

So I'm stuck cleaning my room right now. I've been going for an hour, have filled 3 garbage bags with sh!t in it, and I've barely made a dent.

On another note, does anybody want an autographed Pierre Dagenais trading card I found? I hear he can replace Alexander Mogilny :whistling:

Edit: :whistling:

34o3omu.jpg

Edited by RSC

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

But how else to prove your immortality then to walk through a Godfather-level stream of bullets and be ok?? :P

Lost my cell phone last night. Musta gotten drunker than I thought. But, on the bright side, seeing njdevil26 and cupcake23 at the bar was pretty awesome.

Speaking of which, if you guys had stuck around for about 10 more seconds, you woulda seen my one buddy horking into the trash can right next to that table you were at for most of the night. Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, but he was over that can for so long that he probably heaved some of his breakfast too. High comedy.

I'm sorry we missed that! I don't do well with Jameson either. Last time I had it I threw up whole pieces of hot dog. It wasn't pleasant. Then again I throw up whole food anyway... haha ewww. It was a good night though, thanks for the shots! The mile walk back home was interesting. :)

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That just blew my mind. I can't believe how well it matches up ... amazing.

I hate BOTH songs.... but yet... togehter.... it's BRILLIANT!!! B )

Lol fvckin awesome mash of songs.

Oh, the waves sucked today.

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That was pretty fantastic.