sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That was pretty fantastic.

I love it when he synchs the video up to look like Kurt Cobain is singing certain lyrics (1:04, particularly).

----------------------------

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

CDs.jpg

CDs2.jpg

Edited by thelastonealive

That is a crazy amount of cds. :o

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I truly am going to be ruined when CDs become entirely obsolete. :lol:

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

That's fvcked, sorry to hear that man. Same thing happened to my friend Amanda when she was in college at Drew U. I usually just burn CDs for the car personally, or lately use my iPod.

The irony of having so many CDs is that I rarely listen to anything all the way through anymore.

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs2.jpg

Why does that not look like 1000 CDs? When I pile up measly 300 CDs (I stopped buying music years ago) they look like that.

Hmm, I recall you posting that story here...can't believe it was nearly two years ago.

Grrr...I am on the verge of tearing my hair out trying to get a SpryMenu to work with IE. Stupid f'ing IE. Can I just not fix it and have a disclaimer for stupid people who still use IE?

Grrr...I am on the verge of tearing my hair out trying to get a SpryMenu to work with IE. Stupid f'ing IE. Can I just not fix it and have a disclaimer for stupid people who still use IE?

Google Chrome is the way to go.

I think Google Chrome is horrible. It still needs to mature.

Agreed. Firefox or bust at this point for me.

I like it. The only bad thing is that a lot of stuff isn't compatible yet so some sites are harder to navigate. I hate IE with a passion. I used to have Firefox and it wasn't bad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs2.jpg

Why does that not look like 1000 CDs? When I pile up measly 300 CDs (I stopped buying music years ago) they look like that.

Most of the CDs I've received in the last three or four years come in slim-sleeve cardboard "cases"...not the hard plastic ones traditionally used. They take up less space and are supposedly more eco-friendly, but they're also a pain in the ass to find on the shelf because most of 'em lack a binding.

Good news: I'm going down the shore tomorrow with a bunch of friends and staying over at one of their beach houses, missing sled work at football :)

Bad News:

ITSGONRAIN.png

NO ONE does Rocketman like Shatner... PERIOD... sorry Stewie :P

(and on a side note... sorry for the vague insider stuff on facebook of late.... it's building to something... trust me....meanwhile enjoy session 2 of the new Stalker Files and my "Day as the Devils backup goalie" :lol: )

packing is making me tired.

I could totally twist this, but then Andrew would try to kill me. :evil:

So they just freed someone from the elevator a few minutes ago. Don't know how long she was stuck in there. She seems to be okay, so that's good. They'd been working on the elevator bank last month, apparently whatever was wrong is still wrong.

I could totally twist this, but then Andrew would try to kill me. :evil:

So they just freed someone from the elevator a few minutes ago. Don't know how long she was stuck in there. She seems to be okay, so that's good. They'd been working on the elevator bank last month, apparently whatever was wrong is still wrong.

You have banks in elevators!?

You have banks in elevators!?

You've never heard of a bank of elevators?

Late to the table as always -- the new Safari has effed me over - I can't open standard pdfs from my website. I have to open firefox to make sure I programmed them in right.

and... NOTHING beats Shatners Mr Tamborine man...

Mister

Tambo RINE man

ehhhhh...mistertamborineman.....

MISTER TAMBOREEEEN MAAAAAAAAN!

Dudeis just... WOW...