sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

Hey hockey players... one of my friends wants to start a dek hockey team... any takers???

Hey hockey players... one of my friends wants to start a dek hockey team... any takers???

No\t to sound like a moron... but wtf is dek hockey?

A. what is dek hockey?

2. what's the skill level?

C. it's probably happening no where within a 20 minute radius of my current location, right?

A. hockey on foot

2. pretty decent... and a big rink... you will be gassed !!

C. Move to Morristown :P

lastone its about 30 min drive from us its not bad. and dek hockey is the ghetto name for street hockey

A. hockey on foot

Hmm, similar to field hockey Crash ?

Let the puck/ball do the work because a ball/puck never gets tired but you will.

A. hockey on foot

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

A. hockey on foot

Morristown, Morris? Or Morristown in middlesex?

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

I was just by the rink in West Carteret, it's in even worse shape than I remembered.

I'm not familiar with the rink in Port Reading, whereabouts is it?

A. hockey on foot

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

Ooooooh!!!!! Blackjack!

ok you know how you go toward main street in woodbridge you cross the two bridges right? after crossing the 2nd bridge make a right and go all the way down any of those streets, its about a street or 2 away from the saints field.

ok you know how you go toward main street in woodbridge you cross the two bridges right? after crossing the 2nd bridge make a right and go all the way down any of those streets, its about a street or 2 away from the saints field.

Ah, okay, that's incredibly close to my house, actually. I can just shoot down Blair Road.

I propose Crasher get his hockey playing band of men down this way.

A. hockey on foot

I'd do something in Woodbridge, its only like 15 minutes from me.

If you guys make it happen.. I'll volunteer the goaltending!

I'll firm up my work schedule tomorrow, but I know I don't have any closing shifts and I BETTER be off the weekend, so anything but Monday and Friday should work for me. If y'all want to make it happen, I'm down for it. Could probably get a friend or two in as well since it's much closer.

I'm liking the sound of Friday :thumbsup:

NJ Devs hockey outing part II!!!!

I'm liking the sound of Friday :thumbsup:

NJ Devs hockey outing part II!!!!

Whoa whoa there...I said anything BUT Monday & Friday for me. I got birthday plans Friday.

(Unless you mean this coming Friday...in which case, I think I can do that)

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure::lol:

Edited by thelastonealive

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure::lol:

Shoulda said "Thank god we still got the ZubbieCOUNTER. Then I couldn't have taken it out of context :evil:

So THAT explains why he's so fond of Ray Emery. :D